Members SuperBacon Posted April 19, 2024 Members Posted April 19, 2024 19 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Did you wave to @Kookoocachu? Side on wave. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2024 When you fart in the bath and the bubbles tickle your balls a bit. Quote
no user name Posted April 20, 2024 Posted April 20, 2024 7 hours ago, Thunderplex said: When you fart in the bath and the bubbles tickle your balls a bit. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Good job I wasn't drinking when I read that I would of spat it out. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2024 20 minutes ago, no user name said: Good job I wasn't drinking when I read that I would of spat it out. I hope @air_raid wasn't drinking when he read that or same. Quote
Donald J Trump Posted April 21, 2024 Posted April 21, 2024 The Mrs came back from the Fair with a bag of Candy Floss and it was wonderful. First time in decades and I can't rule out going to look for more tomorrow. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted April 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2024 It's car boot sale season! Hope the weather perks up though. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 26, 2024 Posted April 26, 2024 On 4/17/2024 at 10:27 AM, Chest Rockwell said: Apologies in advance for being a dick as this relates to charity but you clearly know this thread is not a fundraising thread and bumping the progress of your appeal to solicit donations under the guise of it 'cheering you up' is not cool. You'll be pleased to know that the draw was last night so I'll shut up about it. What I won't shut up about is how well those youngsters did selling tickets and raising money. With a late surge in sales they managed to raise, after costs, just shy of £1800! Phenomenal effort from them and I'm proud to be one of the leadership team of a Squadron of youngsters that work so hard for eachother and the betterment of the town. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 26, 2024 I bought a new Chromebook today and I found out they've rolled out Steam on new Chromebooks. At fucking last. So I've unexpectedly been playing Peggle all evening. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted April 26, 2024 Can't play Peggle without thinking of the time I stayed up all night playing it while listening to the audiobook of Middlemarch, because I had an exam in the morning and hadn't read it. Didn't finish the book, or pass the exam, but I did enjoy me some Peggle. Quote
Donald J Trump Posted April 27, 2024 Posted April 27, 2024 A Chicken crossed the road near where I live yesterday. This seemed to cheer everybody up. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 27, 2024 Posted April 27, 2024 Instagram link so hope it works https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzV1KCOsqmz/?igsh=MWNkbzdjZmIyNjR4ZQ== it’s Siegfried And Joy, a pair of silly magicians who I believe were on Americas Got Talent. What I love is the childlike reactions, in the sense that everyone applauds them like they would a five year old doing an obvious magic trick. Just good wholesome fun! Quote
no user name Posted April 27, 2024 Posted April 27, 2024 32 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said: A Chicken crossed the road near where I live yesterday. This seemed to cheer everybody up. Do we know why he did it though? Quote
Donald J Trump Posted April 27, 2024 Posted April 27, 2024 (edited) 12 minutes ago, no user name said: Do we know why he did it though? I should have anticipated this. Unfortunately despite much speculation, the motivation remains unclear. It was ever thus. I'll second the spellbinding magicians KH has recommended. I seen a video of them making a service bus full of passengers appear out of nowhere with "It's all coming back to me" by Celine Dion as a musical accompaniment. It was unforgettable. Edit - I wrote this before checking out the link. I won't ruin the surprise but if you follow KHs link expecting to see two magicians making a service bus full of passengers appear out of nowhere with "It's all coming back to me" by Celine Dion as a musical accompaniment, you won't be disappointed. Edited April 27, 2024 by Donald J Trump It wasn't fair to Flair. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.