Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2023 Ha, saw this on Twitter and my first thought was wondering how @Frankie Crisp would be celebrating his second birthday of the year. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 Going to sound daft and sentimental but who cares. Stuff like Easter with the kids. Yeah it's bloody hectic but seeing them so excited over stuff like an egg hunt is genuinely just so lovely. Before life gets too cynical and all that, there's a real joy to those younger ages. Before they get fussy about shit chocolate like I am. Just enjoying those moments right now. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted April 9, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted April 9, 2023 30 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said: Ha, saw this on Twitter and my first thought was wondering how @Frankie Crisp would be celebrating his second birthday of the year. Celebrate? Put it this way - this hangover is making me feel like I’ve been dead for ten years. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted April 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2023 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Going to sound daft and sentimental but who cares. Stuff like Easter with the kids. Yeah it's bloody hectic but seeing them so excited over stuff like an egg hunt is genuinely just so lovely. Before life gets too cynical and all that, there's a real joy to those younger ages. Before they get fussy about shit chocolate like I am. Just enjoying those moments right now. When we younger our Nana and Grandad used to have me and my Brother paint boiled eggs with food dye and then go and roll them down a big hill. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2023 Paul Chuckles "Easter cake" Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2023 He's a DJ now isn't he? I wouldn't mind going to see what that's like. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted April 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2023 4 hours ago, Tommy! said: Paul Chuckles "Easter cake" Is it meant to be a nest of snake eggs, midway through hatching? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2023 I thought it was a tribute to shitting threads. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted May 14, 2023 Posted May 14, 2023 https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-65590288 Kevin Sinfield is an absolute legend and I wish I had a best mate like him. What he's done for Rob Burrow and MND is phenomenal and deserves all the plaudits he gets. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 16, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted May 16, 2023 I cannot stop laughing at this. Apologies for the Insta link, but I can't find it anywhere else. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrT3h3qsSJR/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D Quote
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted May 16, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 16, 2023 28 minutes ago, Carbomb said: I cannot stop laughing at this. Apologies for the Insta link, but I can't find it anywhere else. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrT3h3qsSJR/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D In a similar vain to this, stumbled across a clip that made me chuckle yesterday. @Frankie Crisp is this one of your cats? Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted May 16, 2023 Posted May 16, 2023 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65613900 It's hard to know whether this is a cheering up feeling or not, but I'm glad the resistance fighter has finally told his story so relatives of the German PoWs can get some closure on what happened way back in 1944. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 16, 2023 Posted May 16, 2023 Whenever this awful bollocks has an article, the replies always cheer me up. Guaranteed to see at least one new Brendan every time. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 17, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted May 17, 2023 My sister found it for me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.