Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

• 2 weeks later...

21 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

What did he say?

YrK05Av.jpg

BkSj61j.jpg
I listened to Hogan’s interview with Joe Rogan, and yes I do hate myself for having done so.

Its the same lies he’s been peddling for a while now (would work Boston Garden and the LA Forum on the same day, fought Pride FC fighters in the 70s etc), but there’s a great moment where Rogan’s guy brings up either a photo or a video, and Hogan’s all “how did you do that” as if he’s no idea how Google works. It’s the terror on his voice, almost he’s realised “oh shit, they can easily/quickly find out that everything I’m about to tell them is total bullshit brother”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

That’s straight from the Lance Storm of eulogies. 

There was a new Hogan video going round where he claims the make a wish kid at Summerslam 1992 who was the inspiration for his song Hulkster in Heaven actually died at the event. And that Hulk himself could “smell death” and knew it was him. That’s when he went to Simon Cowell to make the record. 

Did Hogan take many chair shots to the head or does he just have an addiction to lying?