Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

• Paid Members

Afternoon all,

I noticed that the other thread has been locked when I saw that Paige has tweeted her '10 Year Challenge' photos which generated a bit of discussion as you can imagine:

Obviously some sort of filter has been used but has she potentially gone off the rails a wee bit? I know a lot has happened in ten years but I don't necessarily think that plastic surgery is always an improvement.

Anyway, happy new Twitter thread folks.

• Paid Members
Just now, DavidB6937 said:

Unless she got a face change for Christmas, I think she might be taking the piss a little.

Yeah that's what I was saying she's used a filter (judging by the comments on the original tweet) and it generated a lot of discussion so thought I'd see what the chat was on here.

2 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Yeah that's what I was saying she's used a filter (judging by the comments on the original tweet) and it generated a lot of discussion so thought I'd see what the chat was on here.

Apart from the lips, I don't think she's had too much done over the years from what I can tell. I'm just glad she's not with Del Rio anymore. That was always more concerning than anything else.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Apart from the lips, I don't think she's had too much done over the years from what I can tell. I'm just glad she's not with Del Rio anymore. That was always more concerning than anything else.

I think that can be attributed to being young and naive to some extent because Del Rio was and is a nasty and spiteful piece of work. 

She's out safely and doing well with her streaming stuff and making a decent amount so it's good to see someone emerge from that type of situation and do well.

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Do you still want to shag her, or is she too old for you now?

Not Twitter but Instagram - seems someone has convinced Bret Hart to get into the NFT bullshit?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYmVoGsKBu9/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Edit: alternative Twitter link for all the cool people who don't use Instagram, including link to an AMA that apparently didn't go well. A reliable Twitter source has said this is likely Dallas Hart behind all this.

Edited by 69MeDon

A slightly less amusing snippet from wrestling Twitter. I had no idea the brain rot that has affected so many people when it comes to areas like politics and public health had spread to the world of pro-wrestling in this way:

Guy has been posting this exact same post several times a day for months and months.

Edited by 69MeDon

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

A slightly less amusing snippet from wrestling Twitter. I had no idea the brain rot that has affected so many people when it comes to areas like politics and public health had spread to the world of pro-wrestling in this way:

Spread??

Wrestling is Patient Zero.

Yeah there’s one Twitter account which just thirsts after Bret Hart like a Bieber fan girl. Apparently Bret liked a couple of his posts and now everything is “Here’s Bret being ace PLEASE NOTICE ME BRET”

He ain’t going to shag you, mate

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah there’s one Twitter account which just thirsts after Bret Hart like a Bieber fan girl. Apparently Bret liked a couple of his posts and now everything is “Here’s Bret being ace PLEASE NOTICE ME BRET”

He ain’t going to shag you, mate

Agreed, there's nothing worse than someone constantly parroting the same line of thinking for attention!