Jump to content

Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022


Suplex Sinner
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members

Afternoon all,

I noticed that the other thread has been locked when I saw that Paige has tweeted her '10 Year Challenge' photos which generated a bit of discussion as you can imagine:

Obviously some sort of filter has been used but has she potentially gone off the rails a wee bit? I know a lot has happened in ten years but I don't necessarily think that plastic surgery is always an improvement.

Anyway, happy new Twitter thread folks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
Just now, DavidB6937 said:

Unless she got a face change for Christmas, I think she might be taking the piss a little.

Yeah that's what I was saying she's used a filter (judging by the comments on the original tweet) and it generated a lot of discussion so thought I'd see what the chat was on here.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Yeah that's what I was saying she's used a filter (judging by the comments on the original tweet) and it generated a lot of discussion so thought I'd see what the chat was on here.

 

 

Apart from the lips, I don't think she's had too much done over the years from what I can tell. I'm just glad she's not with Del Rio anymore. That was always more concerning than anything else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Apart from the lips, I don't think she's had too much done over the years from what I can tell. I'm just glad she's not with Del Rio anymore. That was always more concerning than anything else.

I think that can be attributed to being young and naive to some extent because Del Rio was and is a nasty and spiteful piece of work. 

She's out safely and doing well with her streaming stuff and making a decent amount so it's good to see someone emerge from that type of situation and do well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Apart from the lips, I don't think she's had too much done over the years from what I can tell. I'm just glad she's not with Del Rio anymore. That was always more concerning than anything else.

Do you still want to shag her, or is she too old for you now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not Twitter but Instagram - seems someone has convinced Bret Hart to get into the NFT bullshit?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYmVoGsKBu9/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Edit: alternative Twitter link for all the cool people who don't use Instagram, including link to an AMA that apparently didn't go well. A reliable Twitter source has said this is likely Dallas Hart behind all this.

 

Edited by 69MeDon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A slightly less amusing snippet from wrestling Twitter. I had no idea the brain rot that has affected so many people when it comes to areas like politics and public health had spread to the world of pro-wrestling in this way:

Guy has been posting this exact same post several times a day for months and months.

Edited by 69MeDon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
12 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

A slightly less amusing snippet from wrestling Twitter. I had no idea the brain rot that has affected so many people when it comes to areas like politics and public health had spread to the world of pro-wrestling in this way:

Spread??

Wrestling is Patient Zero.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah there’s one Twitter account which just thirsts after Bret Hart like a Bieber fan girl. Apparently Bret liked a couple of his posts and now everything is “Here’s Bret being ace PLEASE NOTICE ME BRET”

He ain’t going to shag you, mate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah there’s one Twitter account which just thirsts after Bret Hart like a Bieber fan girl. Apparently Bret liked a couple of his posts and now everything is “Here’s Bret being ace PLEASE NOTICE ME BRET”

He ain’t going to shag you, mate

Agreed, there's nothing worse than someone constantly parroting the same line of thinking for attention!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...