Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Louch said:

They have always let fans in super early as they all start queuing from like 7am. Show time is always 4-7ish anytime I’ve seen them advertised 

Yep, they made reference to people being their from 8am (why? It was bloody freezing). Doors opened around 14:45 and  I got my seat and then went to the bar and merch stands to pass the time. Pretty much every Camden show I’ve been to has been the same.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yep, they made reference to people being their from 8am (why? It was bloody freezing). Doors opened around 14:45 and  I got my seat and then went to the bar and merch stands to pass the time. Pretty much every Camden show I’ve been to has been the same.

Used to be because your ticket was just (IIRC) front row, second row, unreserved, without assigned seat numbers. So people queued to have as good chance as possible to sit where they want, sit with their mates or in my case with “unreserved” just make sure I had a seat at all instead of having to stand. As is the nature of queues, the earlier people start a queue, the earlier you had to start getting there. At Manchester I used to have to join a queue at 2 for doors 3, bell 5 to get a seat, IIRC. Which I hated, but I hate having to stand up for 3 hours even more.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Used to be because your ticket was just (IIRC) front row, second row, unreserved, without assigned seat numbers. So people queued to have as good chance as possible to sit where they want, sit with their mates or in my case with “unreserved” just make sure I had a seat at all instead of having to stand. As is the nature of queues, the earlier people start a queue, the earlier you had to start getting there. At Manchester I used to have to join a queue at 2 for doors 3, bell 5 to get a seat, IIRC. Which I hated, but I hate having to stand up for 3 hours even more.

You'd stand in a queue for three hours to avoid standing for three hours?

Edit: Never mind. Just realised you'd be able to sit for the second couple of hours. Leaving up the original point just as a testament to me being slow on the uptake.

Edited by Chris B