Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

• Paid Members

Looks like Bagwell must have been having some problems as well if he's moved into the accountability crib. 

25 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Looks like Bagwell must have been having some problems as well if he's moved into the accountability crib. 

Apparently he got into a car crash a couple of years ago and broke a bunch of bones.

"On August 16, 2020, Bagwell was involved in another serious car accident in his home state of Georgia. It is believed that Bagwell was impaired by prescription medication during the collision. His crash resulted in multiple injuries, including broken ribs, a broken right hip, a broken left socket bone, a broken nose, and a torn right groin muscle."

I presume it'll be stemming from that.

• Paid Members

Was this before or after she announced that she was stopping her indie appearances to focus on her powerlifting more? I mean I wouldn't object to her flying me out to an impact taping, or a Terminus show, but that's probably going to be all she'll be appearing on for a while. 

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Was this before or after she announced that she was stopping her indie appearances to focus on her powerlifting more? I mean I wouldn't object to her flying me out to an impact taping, or a Terminus show, but that's probably going to be all she'll be appearing on for a while. 

Well, the date's right there on the tweet, I've no idea about her powerlifting career.

• Paid Members

It is a great gesture regardless. She's a good power lifter, having won some records in it last year. She's a capable wrestler as well. Good power style that you don't always get to see in women's wrestling. I bet she trains and works on a lot of stuff with Gresham. 

She’s just getting people a few freebies most name performers can ask for at shows , she’s not saying she’s paying for a weekend away for anyone