Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

On 5/6/2022 at 4:00 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Ah that’s a shame. I should’ve guessed that it was fake because Bret made me laugh. 

I really love that account on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/BretHartBuriesThis/) as well as the account KevNashShootsOnThis (reddit.com/user/KevNashShootsOnThis/), who I assume is the same person. THere's also an Eric Bischoff one which I can't remember the name of right now.

Edited by 69MeDon

This tweet is not by the guy doing the move(s) selling himself to potential promoters, it was posted by the guy who sits still for the first spot and got slammed in the second spot.

I’m not done sleeping on him yet.

On 5/10/2022 at 1:48 PM, 69MeDon said:

I really love that account on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/BretHartBuriesThis/) as well as the account KevNashShootsOnThis (reddit.com/user/KevNashShootsOnThis/), who I assume is the same person. THere's also an Eric Bischoff one which I can't remember the name of right now.

I have had an absolutely dreadful day for personal reasons, but these Bret Hart parodies have really tickled me pink, which is sort of an old-school shooter's way of saying that the satire made me laugh and will stick long in the memory.

• Paid Members

Buff is having a brilliant Twitter run, which I'm sure will come to a sad end at some point when he invites the adult babies on to his account for a takeover or something.