Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

10 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

No idea where to put this as Iā€™m not sure if the Depp/Heard court case is being discussed on here but it seems Kevin Nash has been brought up in Trial.

Ā 

I quote tweeted that earlier and it led to an awkward conversation later when my gf asked ā€œWhat does ā€˜Cucked by Big Kevā€™ meanā€

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I quote tweeted that earlier and it led to an awkward conversation later when my gf asked ā€œWhat does ā€˜Cucked by Big Kevā€™ meanā€

One of the better unused Progress chapter titles.

• Paid Members

Cole during that match and the McAfee one was brilliant. I know he gets loads of flak for his commentary but he probably does the best he can with McMahon in his earhole every match.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Cole during that match and the McAfee one was brilliant. I know he gets loads of flak for his commentary but he probably does the best he can with McMahon in his earhole every match.

Oh definitely, you only need to look at his commentary on that WWE UK Tournament a few years ago, where Vince wasn't directly involved, suddenly he was far more interesting as a commentator.Ā 

• Paid Members

No doubt about that, you can pinpoint the times when Cole has more freedom, such as the UK Tourney mentioned and the NXT season where he was absolutely hilarious and just taking the piss throughout. Their product would improve tenfold even just though the comms not being micromanaged so much, never mind the usual 3 hours argument.Ā