Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

• Paid Members

My favourite part is when he identifies "Action Brunson" as one of the wrestlers to get rid of.

I honestly don't know if he means Action Andretti, Bronson of the Iron Savages, or the bloke who did Hook's music (who, to be fair, did work a match a year ago).

• Paid Members

@Merzbow I don't even need to know the context for this.

Kobashi without context is the best Kobashi. I pissed myself the first time I saw him pop up dancing with Kenny & Kota in the video for Fortune Cookie.

39 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Shawn liking a tweet burying Stephanie. Big rumours for a year or so that HHH and Steph arent together anymore.

Didn't they refer to Stephanie as 'Ms McMahon' in some recent press release? Might be nothing, but Paul Levesque radiates 'divorced dad' energy regardless. 

On 9/19/2023 at 5:54 PM, waters44 said:

This was on BBC News earlier! Well the match with Suzuki, no sign of Kobashi unfortunately 

Minoru Suzuki is my dads(in his 70s) favourite wrestler so as soon as the article popped up on the BBC website he was straight on the phone to me beaming with joy and pride as if it was his own son.