Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

Nahh sorry that videos amazing, it's a lad dressed like Dave Perry being set alight and fucked across a working mens club into a wall by a muscleman and everyone sort of going "oooooh, oh no..." like someones fell at a wedding. I cannot see a single thing to dislike about what ive just summarised.

9 hours ago, pol_pot_rick said:

Shame that a bunch of idiots have responded to Nash's tweet mocking his dead son

Bunch of scumbags, Nash isnt exactly a favorite of mine but regardless who you are doing that stuff is just low class filth. Like the morons who sing the Hillsborough / Munich songs at the football. Lowest of the low.

• 2 weeks later...

Too fucking right. I hope she kicked someone's head off at an airport. 

Saw recently Rey Mysterio getting harassed by people and he rightfully told them to fuck off especially one guy with 20 funko pop figures that the person would profit off him. Same airport shenanigans some dad brought his kid for the emotional blackmail and refused to sign anything. The kid themselves wasn't a baby or anything like 12 years old and never had anything in their hand to sign like this was genuinely their own merch bought from WWE.

Getting shit signed is a massive part of geek culture now. The one comic con I ever went to, in London about 4 years ago, all it was was queues of men with guest-relevant Funkos to get signed. Stanley Tucci and Hayley Atwell left twiddling their thumbs because they weren't rendered in plastic tat.