Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Jesus Christ, someone take his login away from him.

Thing is I get it. Ariel interviews HHH and doesn’t ask anything about the McMahon situation. Makes sone flimsy excuse like it wouldn’t be appropriate. Then interviews Tony Khan after the Backstage Brawl who refuses to answer questions on it and Ariel called it the most frustrating interview of his career. The fact his agent used to be Nick Khan and he was employed by BT Sport to be their interviewer for WWE I’m sure has nothing to do with bias.

Doesn't mean I agree with his tweet though, what an idiot.

For someone who has so many jobs, TK spends an insane amount of time on twitter. 

Tony is an easy target but Arlei is a bit of a twat and very good at making it obvious that he's on the take from WWE. It's not a coincidence that after his agent started working at WWE that Arlei is suddenly wrestlings most prominent historian. In my opinion that Tony Khan/Arlei interview was a setup which TK fell for hook, line and sinker. 

Also Arlei switching his football team from Everton to Nottm Forest is behaviour of a weirdo. 

Edited by Tsurutagun

32 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

For someone who has so many jobs, TK spends an insane amount of time on twitter. 

Tony is an easy target but Arlei is a bit of a twat and very good at making it obvious that he's on the take from WWE. It's not a coincidence that after his agent started working at WWE that Arlei is suddenly wrestlings most prominent historian. In my opinion that Tony Khan/Arlei interview was a setup which TK fell for hook, line and sinker. 

Also Arlei switching his football team from Everton to Nottm Forest is behaviour of a weirdo. 

How have you got this wrong so many times in one post? :)

52 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Bit harsh? I’m not even the one who laughed. You asked for elaboration as to what SB found funny and all I did was answer your question. 

Not really

Just anther example of you thinking you're better than everyone else. At least SB apologised so he's less of a dickhead than you I guess

Edited by Tsurutagun