Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

• Paid Members

Obviously it's not indicative of anything regarding an possibility of a return etc, but Big E looks to be in great shape, healthy and and loving life. Even if he doesn't come back, that's lovely to see given how bad it could have been!

• Paid Members

Reminder: 2 Cold Scorpio was class. Way ahead of his time. Blew my mind when I first saw him pop up on WCW Worldwide in 92. His flying is even more impressive to me because he wasn’t a small man. I even enjoyed his tag team run with Marcus Alexander Bagwell who was “rookie of the year” for what seemed like about 4 years. 

32 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Reminder: 2 Cold Scorpio was class. Way ahead of his time. Blew my mind when I first saw him pop up on WCW Worldwide in 92. His flying is even more impressive to me because he wasn’t a small man. I even enjoyed his tag team run with Marcus Alexander Bagwell who was “rookie of the year” for what seemed like about 4 years. 

I burst out laughing at his leap and sleep spot. Brilliant stuff. Always had a great rhythm to his wrestling. Incredible just how agile and light he was, a real eye-opener comparing that to the clear co-operation going on today with youngsters yanking each other to their feet.