Wrestling's Top Twitter 2022

Lenin

42 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

Not really

Just anther example of you thinking you're better than everyone else. At least SB apologised so he's less of a dickhead than you I guess

I’ve got fuck all to apologise for, you’re the one who made a roaring cunt of yourself. I don’t know if it’s a regular thing with you as I’m not really sure who you are, so I’ll put it down to you feeling immense shame for being a doofus. 

Have a lovely weekend, champ 👍

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’ve got fuck all to apologise for, you’re the one who made a roaring cunt of yourself. I don’t know if it’s a regular thing with you as I’m not really sure who you are, so I’ll put it down to you feeling immense shame for being a doofus. 

You do realise that no-one likes you on here. 

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

One last thing before I quit. If checking every message I put on here before I post to make sure I don't get laughed at for make mistakes and even then I have to edit after the fact makes me a doofus, then I'm a doofus but I'd rather be one than someone with your personality. 

1 minute ago, Tsurutagun said:

Wow, you actually count them lol

No, the forum counts them. 

Just now, Tsurutagun said:

I actually won't mate 

Well I hope you do, or at least it gets better, and I hope you continue to post and be part of the best community on the internet. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Tsurutagun said:

I'm dyslexic so fuck off mate 

I'm not fully classed dyslexic, more dyspraxic with signs of it amongst other things, but I don't think even if I was I'd use it as some get out of jail free card precursor to tell someone to fuck off when they weren't even the one who quoted you, then went and had a full toddler strop that nobody likes Keith because he clearly wasn't going to apologise for pointing out what Bacon meant.

For the record I find Keith unbearably tedious at times with his constant Dad level jokes and comments but I actually quite like him on here when he does provide conversation so that "nobody likes you" comment is probably factually incorrect.

Firstly, I don’t have any problem with @Tsurutagun, and while I don’t want to sidetrack this thread much more, I really do want to highlight that @Keith Houchenwas unbelievably kind to me when I was going through a mental health crisis. He’s a good guy, and I have a lot of time for him; even though ‘Tony Sniff’ is one of the worst jokes ever to grace the internet.

‘The Snowman’, though, was a solid effort.

Tony Khan and Twitter go together about as well as forks and toasters. He really needs to come off social media. If anything is going to kill AEW, it’s Khan’s immaturity. 

• Paid Members

Ariel is a see-through bought-and-paid-for WWE shill on par with Ryan Satin, and Tony has every right to be pissed off when you compare Ariel's interview with Triple H to Ariel's interview with himself, but he still really should've learnt by now that these Twitter transgressions do him no flavours.

However, I've said it before and I'll say it again; Vince McMahon got away with over twenty years of awful transgressions and accusations of misconduct, so I doubt TK's forum posting habits will bring AEW to it's knees.

Edited by Accident Prone

Look guys, 

If I've pissed people off on here with my "fuck off" comments sorry. 

I think yesterday was my first fight with someone on here. That's probably a reason for that that only my psychiatrist will know. I try to just put the hot take, post the odd offensive joke and post on the twitter/YouTube any cool things that i think should be shared and I didn't do that last night. People caught stray bullets from a shit couple of days 

Might take a break from here, may not.