The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

It's heavily caveated to try and make this point. Which WWE shows on the USA network have there been in the last 20 years beside Raw, Smackdown, and NXT that would have pulled under a 1m?

None of the secondary programming went with them when they returned to USA in the mid-00s.

Raw recently did its second worst ratings in their history (I only know because it was on the dirt sheets, up against a particularly big NFL game) and it still did over 1.5 million so it’s probably right in that regard.

Anyway, there’s a good thread for that talk. Well, not good, but you know what I mean

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

All I got from Khan's tweet was that 3 WWE stars did their lowest ever rating on the C show and still beat AEW's A show. 

Which is expected, but it's weird to me that AEW's owner is more focused on how bad WWE did than trying to sell how good his own show is. 

• Paid Members

Imagine being a Fulham fan right now, protesting against the club due to the high ticket prices, calling for Tony to resign etc,  whilst he Is arguing with wrestling nerds on Twitter and rarely speaks about Fulham. 

Brilliant.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Vamp said:

it's weird to me that AEW's owner is more focused on how bad WWE did than trying to sell how good his own show is.

Next he’ll be having a pop at World Whiney Entertainment.

I hope Danielson threatens to kick his head in next time he sees him with his phone. That might work.

Its difficult because we're in the era when whining on Twitter is what half of the wrestlers do so it's no surprise the boss thinks it's okay too.

But if it was a choice between the whiny tweets and the dancing.. 

Yeah, I’m sure that’s why he’s doing it. Nothing to do with being a son of a billionaire who has never wanted for anything in his life, never been told no and gets whatever he wants all his life, then gets his arse handed to him after acting all Johnny Big Potatoes by people better at this than him, then having a massive tantrum like the spoilt toddler he is.