The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

Just now, LaGoosh said:

I think this really sums up the whole ratings "war" quite nicely:

Yeah, I’ll be honest I think the biggest winner was the argument that there aren’t enough wrestling fans in the United States to sustain two major shows in one evening.

Less than a mil for Taker, Cena and Cody isn’t great, and obviously Dynamite’s rating was poor. The moral of the story seems to be there’s around 1.5mil to 2.5mil people who’ll watch wrestling TV in real time in the States, and any number of shows on the same evening will just divide that number into smaller and smaller groups.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I think we can all agree that it's a good thing twitter didn't exist during the mid to late 90's. I can't begin to imagine how bad Vince and Eric would have been during that time period.

McMahon's never used Twitter for anything other than the odd promotional tweet, has he? Bischoff would be the Tony Khan of this tweet feud, he would definitely have embarrassed himself.

6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

McMahon's never used Twitter for anything other than the odd promotional tweet, has he? Bischoff would be the Tony Khan of this tweet feud, he would definitely have embarrassed himself.

If we're talking about the 90s Vince, and not only game in town corporate PG Vince. Then he absolutely would have used twitter to troll tweet.

new-york-times-ted-turner-ad.jpg?w=300

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

McMahon's AOL chats back in the day were fun though. He could have been a twitter disaster.

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

At first there was a semblance of a "sick burn" but is he just using sexual assault to make a little online joke?

Well we know how trivial the little twat thinks sexual assault is so it’s not surprising.