The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

McMahon's never used Twitter for anything other than the odd promotional tweet, has he? Bischoff would be the Tony Khan of this tweet feud, he would definitely have embarrassed himself.

McMahon never had shareholders before twitter was a thing. My point is before it was a public company he absolutely would have been on twitter and trolling. But yes, EB would definitely be the Tony Khan in that scenario.

• Paid Members

The way TK is going on Rashers he needs a bath in green tea to calm him down. 

We can surely all agree that had Twitter existed at any point before it did then loads of wrestlers and promoters would have been an absolute shitshow to watch. Herb Abrams Twitter would have been insane. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

My point is before it was a public company he absolutely would have been on twitter and trolling

Does anyone have the Vince AOL chat where he's slagging Bret and talking to himself?

4 hours ago, Chris B said:

McMahon's AOL chats back in the day were fun though. He could have been a twitter disaster.

Some great responses in there by Vince.

Question: Vince, why didn't you show at the WCW PPV to fight Eric Bischoff?

WWFLive2: I sent Mr. Bishoff a letter indicating that any parking lot in any city in America would be a suitable location for me to meet him. Rather than me show up at a Turner PPV and increase their buy rates I chose to offer Mr. Bishoff a with no TV coverage, just Bishoff vs. Vince. I got no response.