The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

In terms of what Vince done back in the day, it always goes slightly under the radar I find (I only found out about it by reading Guy Evan's excellent Nitro book) that one of Vince's favourite tactics pre-Attitude Era was to write Maude Flanders missives to Ted Turner and various newspapers about the ghastly nature of WCW's content:

spacer.png

• Paid Members
Just now, DavidB6937 said:

"Oh shit, people aren't liking my coke fuelled attacks. Better go for the sob story!"

He doesn’t even do the sob story!

He starts it and then veers off into another attack.

The guy is clearly having the time of his life with all this shit, isn't he? Rich enough to start his own wrestling company, and now he's doing his best to restart some mental version of the Monday Night Wars.

How long before The Acclaimed show up outside a Raw show in Alabama driving a pink tank with a cannon wrapped in glittery paper?

Amazing.

He's a lunatic, at least when Bischoff and WCW were doing it they were actually competing with and beating the WWF. This goon is barely getting a million people combined watching his two main shows every week. He's got no leverage, and all this twitter shite isn't doing anything to actually make people want to watch said shows, it's not like we're thinking, fucking hell best watch Collision now.

Tagging the Mayo Clinic is somehow the maddest thing he’s tweeted.

He’s lost the fucking plot. I reckon poor old Edge has torn a thumb tweeting everyone he can in WWE to distance himself from this nonsense.

For my money, we’ve moved past the funny stage to this being genuinely quite sad. He may actually be unwell.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz