The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

48 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Not interested in him sending anyone anywhere.

I want him turning up at WWE HQ doing the crab dance outside their front door and challenging Vince to a dance off.

Vince would win.

Edit. 

Seriously though, he needs to give Bryan the book and take a month off. 

Edited by The King Of Swing

43 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

For my money, we’ve moved past the funny stage to this being genuinely quite sad. He may actually be unwell.

My thought exactly.  Sounds like he’s in the midst of some manic episode, which social media is particularly bad for exacerbating.

Someone in all seriousness needs to take his phone away for a week.  Reading reviews on Cagematch… that’s not normal behaviour for a CEO.

Tony Tantrum reminds me of Christian when he got the help of DDP for his outbursts. The pathetic little prick. What would be hilarious would be if HHH and HBK made no mention of him or acknowledged this. He’d stamp his feet and skweem and skweem and skweem. 

I hope Big Daddy Shaddy grounds him for a week. 

It's two very different situations but this is the anniversary of Tony's mom being so I'll so maybe he's not in the right place mentally. 

The 1st anniversary of the death of my mom last month got me in a shot place mentally.

People are different when it comes to shit situations. TK should get off twitter for a few weeks and maybe even take a few weeks off and go on holiday.