Need help or a chat?

Thunderplex

• Awards Moderator

This really is the best corner of the internet, despite the weirdos and pervs we’ve had over the years. 

Like others, I’m always free to lend an online ear, share a few messages or just chat shit if it’s a distraction from your problems.

It’s been mentioned in threads a few times over the years but if you’re not comfortable with talking to people on here, there’s a great app called Hub of Hope which provides links to local mental health resources and offers live chat with complete anonymity.

Take care, the lot of you.

I found this place, and specifically the people on it, incredibly helpful when I was dealing with a mental health crisis. I really was taken aback by the support people were willing to give, when I didn’t even ask for it. I didn’t need to reach out  and I’m massively grateful for that. But if you do, honestly, I’d encourage it. It helps far more than you would ever imagine to talk about what you’re going through. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, gmoney said:

I’m warning you with peace and love I have too much to do. So no more fan mail. Thank you, thank you. And no objects to be signed, nothing. Peace and love, peace and love.

"Please excuse the lateness of my reply." 

• Paid Members

I’m sorry to bring negativity into such a lovely thread but I’m afraid there’s a thief amongst us.

12 hours ago, Tamura said:

If anyone in West Yorks will be spending xmas alone please get in touch.

I need to borrow some chairs.

Clearly stolen from the big man. 

27661F5A-766E-485D-B3AD-0A1012C46CA6.jpeg

• Paid Members

Samaritans are brilliant people. I've called them a few times whilst low. It really does help talking. Don't bottle shit in, let the shit out.

Try not to drink to excess at this time of year, if you're depressed. You'll feel a billion times worse.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

A little pointless adding to the sea of greatness here but please do reach out if you're feeling low, lonely or just want to know how to cook sprouts.

I’ve come across a new recipe! Roasted with grapes and a bit of balsamic chucked in at the end to make a glaze from the oozing grape juice. Gave them a trial run last week and they were great, the sweetness perfectly offsets the bitterness of the sprouts. 

36 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

I’m sorry to bring negativity into such a lovely thread but I’m afraid there’s a thief amongst us.

Clearly stolen from the big man. 

27661F5A-766E-485D-B3AD-0A1012C46CA6.jpeg

I'm not on Twitter and don't look on it except on very rare occasions. Technically he might have stolen it from me, I used it last year on Facebook (although I'm not friends with hin so he probably didn't see it).

Edited by Tamura