Need help or a chat?

Thunderplex

• Paid Members

Hi People.

As we know, there are quite a few on here with mental health issues, and there are also some without who struggle at this time of year.

Always free if anyone wants to bend my ears, and we know a few others on here who are also, but if you need a completely neutral sounding board to get you through, try the Samaritans on 116123.  Great people who have talked more than a few of my clients off the ledge, and also helped those before they got to that stage.

Help is there.

Yep, I echo all of that lads. I'm around and doing fuck all on Christmas Day and Boxing Day (I've had my 'xmas' with the kids already because of circumstances) and am planning on just watching the Lord Of The Rings films, but apart from that, am free if anyone wants a chat or anything.

Much love to you all and stay safe x

Same here. Not just for Christmas but anytime. I've been through my own shit and had plenty of friends go through their ups and downs. So happy to give advice or just sit here and listen. As long as it helps someone feel less alone then I'm happy to do anything. I'm obviously on here a lot or mostly on Twitter user DavidBedwell - feel free to DM there too :)

Edited by DavidB6937

• Paid Members

I'm probably not the most expected to want to talk, but I'm always happy to have a chat about cooking, cartoons and tattoos if anyone just needs someone to chat too about a topic that will help keep their mind fresh. 

I'm currently researching starting a sour dough in Jan so anyone that wants to talk about that, I'm literally here night and day. 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I'm probably not the most expected to want to talk, but I'm always happy to have a chat about cooking, cartoons and tattoos if anyone just needs someone to chat too about a topic that will help keep their mind fresh. 

I'm currently researching starting a sour dough in Jan so anyone that wants to talk about that, I'm literally here night and day. 

It'd be a pleasure to just shoot the breeze about cartoons with you at some time, sir. 

I’d be absolutely shite at giving advice seeing how I’m a confirmed mentalist who hasn’t got better in years, but this is a lovely idea from a lovely bloke. 

Plexy, I could kiss you….

….I’ll let you off this time!