Danhausen

2Xtreme_lives

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chris B said:

On the 'hausen' stuff, it's worth remembering that Danhausen knows it's repetitive - when he was talking to Jericho, he made that point, that it's not just adding 'hausen' at the end. He actually does that reasonably rarely - it's why it's Chris Judas rather than Chris Jerichausen, and why you get stuff like Dave Honor. It's part of what I like about him - he's naturally good at this stuff and judges it pretty well to keep things fresh.

Very much this.

Danhausen seems to go down the lines of the Broken Matt type nicknames like 'The Bucks of Youth' rather than adding 'hausen' to everything, like Chris Judas or Tony Elite. I think that has come about as more of a fan thing to relate or refer to him, which has been now been overdone. I can certainly see why people wouldn't like Danhausen related stuff, or Danhausen himself, as I wasn't a fan of the Broken Matt stuff when it was on trend in TNA, but everyone seemed to love it and this seems very similar to that. 

I totally completely get how Danhausen isn't some people's bag. He's nothing to get sad about though. I think he's gloriously strange and incredibly watchable for that. His muppet voice and silly expressions are great. 

If anything a character that is basically a lad who likes horror too much and is a bit of a fantasist, abhors swearing and lives in some weird fantasy is great. He's like Orange Cassidy, you just have to work in their orbit of their character. So long as it break too much logic (spooky magic bollocks). 

• 3 weeks later...

Aew had him in the latest road to show on YouTube, basically him just trying to take a forklift he found in the back. He will get more over with those things than he will on tv. A space demon who likes to take things and get wealthy isn’t gonna get those segments on dynamite or the “sports based presentation” lot will be out in force haha 

• Paid Members

He won't have to wrestle an iota, just have him turn up during a segment or be doing something in the background and he'll get plenty of eyes on the product. I can't wait until he graces Sting & Darby with his presence. That's a 6 man I'd want to see. 

His online harassment of The Gunn Club has seeped well into the product now. They've been teaming with The Acclaimed in eight mans on the youtube shows and Max Caster constantly slapping their arses (until Billy tells him off) and ending his raps on 'ASS BOYS' has been a riot.