Danhausen

2Xtreme_lives

4 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Also, Regal is clearly enjoying this enormously, which just makes it all better. The only reference I ever want to this is along the lines of Regal on commentary, and the next time Danhausen is mentioned, audibly shuddering 

Like Alan doing a little “grr” on Knowing Me Knowing You. I could get behind that

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, stewdogg said:

I don't know if it's just me, but that video is really crap. I know Mox hated being in WWE, but he can't think that THAT is better? From the weird voice, to the stupid cursing. I mean if he could curse anyone and everyone, surely he'd just curse Adam Page and win the belt. Then the fans are chanting this is awesome? Come on, what's awesome about Regal selling some strange curse? It's not 1992 anymore.

Wait until AEW has someone doing an Invisible Man gimmick, oh boy.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Also, Regal is clearly enjoying this enormously, which just makes it all better. The only reference I ever want to this is along the lines of Regal on commentary, and the next time Danhausen is mentioned, audibly shuddering and saying that he's told the BCC to leave him alone until they understand more about his dark powers.

18 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

If we tune into Dynamite next week, and Regal still sells the leg whenever Danhousen walks past, then I'll be shitting on it from a great height, but right now it's on-par with Tony Khan battering Shawn Spears and HHH taking a dozen stunners.

No, Chris. Please do not will this into AEW canon. AEW is the only weekly wrestling fix that I get.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

You couldn’t really hear it over the live crowd. Very Munsters, little Tequila, a bit Dr Who.

Someone's been listening to "Vampira" by Devin Townsend, I reckon.

And of course, the bastid fades out, so there's no way of getting rid of the earworm...

Edited by CavemanLynn
Loopy

• Paid Members

that's absolutely perfect - definitely hear both the Devin Townsend and Munsters comparisons. It's something I can see kitschy surf guitar "horror rock" bands playing, and somehow I mean that as a compliment.

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

You couldn’t really hear it over the live crowd. Very Munsters, little Tequila, a bit Dr Who.

That perfect