Danhausen

2Xtreme_lives

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Billy has applied to trademark the "ass boys" name apparently. 

Austin's doing a great job of playing this up as part of the story too, by saying that if they own the name, they can sue Danhausen for using it, hoping that will stop him. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Austin's doing a great job of playing this up as part of the story too, by saying that if they own the name, they can sue Danhausen for using it, hoping that will stop him. 

I loved Danhausen's response too - "Yes. Yes, embrace the ass!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
13 hours ago, Chili said:

I like how he's fit in so far. Especially putting him with Good Friends as they're basically the Always Sunny crew as a wrestling stable. 

I also love that the Good Friends aren't necessarily keen on him being there. He's just turned up and acting like he's always been there. I also loved Trent dragging Wheeler Yuta on BTE a little while ago, after Yuta pretended to be him (with Rocky Romero ending up confusedly asking 'was... was Trent always Asian-American?'). For those that haven't seen, he showed Yuta how his new gear had icons for all the best friends - a thumbs-up for Cassidy, an alien for Statlander... and a turd for Yuta because Trent thinks he's a piece of shit. Trent generally just getting confused and mildly irritated with the increasing weirdoes is low-level consistently funny for me.

Edited by Chris B

The next AEW pay per view main event will be Page v Danielson v Punk in a triple threat for the title. AEW fans will be heavy with expectation for a technical 45 minute masterpiece. Hold on, a coked to the eye balls Tony Khan and walks onto the stage - this triple threat just became a fatal four way (playa)
The crowd excitedly await the new entrant to the match.
Tequila is played and Danhausen minces his way down to the ring. The fans groan at a classic match being tarnished in this way. Danhausen curses the other competitors and they put their arms out in front of him like Frankenstein’s monster.
“Cos this is thriller” yes Danhausen leads the three other wrestlers into a chorus of the Michael Jackson classic as the wrestlers start to do the famous dance routine. The fans are in tears of rage by now. Danhausen claps his hands and all three opponents fall to the ground and he pins them all at the same time. Danhausen is your new world champion. Meltzers star rating system implodes.

• Paid Members

Maybe Danhausen will head to the new Ring Of Honor to resume his role there? Some of these recent arrivals have felt more like they'd fit in RoH than AEW. Regal could be an on-screen GM type character there, assuming he isn't going to be managing some kind of violent strong stable in AEW. Turning RoH into NXT 1.0 would be quite amusing. 

2 hours ago, Project Nim said:

The next AEW pay per view main event will be Page v Danielson v Punk in a triple threat for the title. AEW fans will be heavy with expectation for a technical 45 minute masterpiece. Hold on, a coked to the eye balls Tony Khan and walks onto the stage - this triple threat just became a fatal four way (playa)
The crowd excitedly await the new entrant to the match.
Tequila is played and Danhausen minces his way down to the ring. The fans groan at a classic match being tarnished in this way. Danhausen curses the other competitors and they put their arms out in front of him like Frankenstein’s monster.
“Cos this is thriller” yes Danhausen leads the three other wrestlers into a chorus of the Michael Jackson classic as the wrestlers start to do the famous dance routine. The fans are in tears of rage by now. Danhausen claps his hands and all three opponents fall to the ground and he pins them all at the same time. Danhausen is your new world champion. Meltzers star rating system implodes.

The tone of this is like "how awful would this be?" but actually this would be amazing and I'd pay $100 to watch it on PPV.

Edited by 69MeDon