Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Anyone in particular you’re hoping to see?

Dont for a second think that I was judging you, if you want to go that’s your choice. I’ve been in years were they’ve had dodgy acts play. Didn’t watch the nonce one and wasn’t aware that the murder was in the band prior to the show

No no I didn’t think you were.

My holy grail is Dimmu Borgir. Cattle Decapitation and Jinjer are also incredible.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Depending on how much I'm getting from my wages/universal credit this month I may book a couple of days and get the ticket for Beck in Manchester in June. I've wanted to see him for ages, but am still quite concerned it might end up getting cancelled/postponed. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Anyone in particular you’re hoping to see?

Dont for a second think that I was judging you, if you want to go that’s your choice. I’ve been in years were they’ve had dodgy acts play. Didn’t watch the nonce one and wasn’t aware that the murder was in the band prior to the show

pegged the murderer, who's the nonce?

Posted
Just now, Egg Shen said:

pegged the murderer, who's the nonce?

Dagon from Inquisition (spoilered for length)

 

Spoiler

On March 26, 2018, the band was dropped from Season of Mist, from a tour with Satyricon, and from several festivals[which?] as former allegations of possession of child pornography from 2008 were brought up against Dagon. As revealed to be in the public record by metal news website MetalSucks, Dagon pleaded guilty to Unlawful Display of Sexually Explicit Material and Obstructing a Law Enforcement Officer in a plea bargain after the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children detected an account uploading sexually explicit photographs of “young females in their early teens or pre-teens” to the photo-sharing website Photobucket in November 2006, the account being traced to Dagon. A subsequent investigation of his computer revealed as many as 2,000 files recovered depicting Inquisition, Dagon and his wife, and more child pornography, involving both young girls and boys. Enough of the latter category existed to fill four DVDs with images and videos. The charges did not require him to register on the Washington Sex Offender Public Registry.

 
 

 

Posted

It won't exactly scratch the same itch as Bloodstock but look into Supersonic Festival, there's some great metal bands there this year including Thou and Nadja and it's always super inclusive, good people there.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've got tickets to see goth rock band Unto Others and Napalm Death booked in for next month. I'm hoping day tickets for Download go up soon, since I only really want to go for the Saturday. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

im off to see Knocked Loose & Terror on Tuesday. Really expected it to be cancelled, but its going ahead. Gonna be the first hardcore/heavy show ive been too since before the pandemic, its gonna be lovely.

Posted

Went to see while she sleeps headline the o2 academy in sheffield last night and fucking hell it was truly spectacular.

Malevolence absolutely destroyed it and I saw someone being rushed off with a suspended broken jaw

Wargasm were really fun

Opening band were abit bum but you can't have everything 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

The 2000 Trees line-up looks INCREDIBLE but I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll only go if I win some tickets in their newsletter draw or get lucky on the lottery. Always up for any chance to see the The Get-Up Kids and Thrice in one weekend, so fingers crossed.

Anyone off to the postponed Funeral For A Friend gigs next month? The shows have been pushed back so many times now that I've lost any motivation to go and see them! Feels like decades ago that I bought the tickets.

Edited by Accident Prone
Posted
On 12/15/2021 at 9:51 AM, King Coconut said:

If Avril Lavigne reschedules again I'll be fucking fuming. 

Aaaaand, the Euro tour is postponed again! Now April-May 2023. 

It's never going to happen at this rate!

Posted
22 minutes ago, JFFC said:

Aaaaand, the Euro tour is postponed again! Now April-May 2023. 

It's never going to happen at this rate!

It's at least comforting to know that I'm not alone on this forum.

Posted
7 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

It's at least comforting to know that I'm not alone on this forum.

Just looked and I bought my tickets on 6th November 2019. 

With the state of inflation these will have doubled in value by the time she actually steps on stage. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, JFFC said:

Just looked and I bought my tickets on 6th November 2019. 

With the state of inflation these will have doubled in value by the time she actually steps on stage. 

And accumulated a fair amount of interest from the account it’s been resting in

Edited by WyattSheepMask
Posted

I've got The Chameleons on Friday, managed to get a discounted ticket for £3.50 as I guess they haven't sold as much as they expected. Strange as they were a great band and two of the original members are now back together, The Membranes are also supporting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...