Gigs and concerts

Carbomb

4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Was meant to see Dropkick Murphys with The Interrupters supporting but that’s no more. But if Godspeed You! Black Emperor gets canned I think I will cry. 

I've only recently discovered Godspeed You! black Emperor. Would love to see them. When is it? 

14 minutes ago, Philo_Vance said:

I've only recently discovered Godspeed You! black Emperor. Would love to see them. When is it? 

Next month. They’re doing three dates in London, one in Brizzle, one in Manchester, and the one that’s attracting all the A List celebs is the gig in Coventry. 

7 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Ahhh shit really? 😫

Yeah, what a night that would’ve been! The kind of bill where you’d pay for both bands! They’re both on at Slam Dunk next year so I doubt they’ll reschedule now. 

• Paid Members

So I went to some small festival thing last year and won tickets to another they run, just need to buy a pitch for my van.

However I have no idea who 2 of the 3 named bands are (Spock's beard & tangerine dream).

Anyone know anything about what they are like live? It's not my kind of music but if it's a good atmosphere I'm down for a weekend with some aging hippies.

How are Tangerine Dream even playing? I thought the only constant member had died a few years back.

They have a reputation of being one of the greatest live electronic acts, they infamously played a set in Coventry Cathedral which you can find on YouTube and I'd check that out.