Gigs and concerts

Carbomb

On 2/7/2022 at 6:11 PM, JFFC said:

Aaaaand, the Euro tour is postponed again! Now April-May 2023. 

It's never going to happen at this rate!

Where is this info from? I’m at Manchester and as far as I know is going ahead on the 25th June? Or is it non-UK dates that have been postponed again? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing JPEGMAFIA tomorrow and it's the first what will probably be packed show I've been to in so long if it's anything like the time I saw him in 2020 just before lockdown. Although, it has been booked in a much bigger room with two balcony sections also.

• Paid Members

2000 Trees announced the other day about the fact I bought the rights to name their fancy dress theme for the festival (I was very drunk at the time) and had me send a photo over recently to go with the announcement, just me looking excited thumbs up. 

What they didn't tell me was they would then cut my head and super impose it over a video. 

I look like fucking Zordon from Power Rangers. Screenshot_20220322_221358_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.54afed47a1fff6608a029ce476ecff7f.jpg

• Paid Members

They do these all over the place nowadays. I'm sure I saw there's one booked in Budapest. 

shine-on-budapest-2022-line-up-poster.jpg

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Sean Thomas Holly

With my penchant for throwing myself into things and being tiny does that make me Crash Holly? 

We've called it LegendTrees @jazzygeofferz. Anywhere from classic movies TV and music, books etc but also then legendary people from history, nurses/doctors after all their work during the pandemic and so on. Just a chance for everyone to have one day bigging something or someone up that is a legend to them. 

A Covid related gig question here. How are people finding returning to live events? I personally haven’t been to a show since February 2020 so I’m feeling some trepidation about dipping my toes in again. I’m feeling like I need to just take the plunge soon. I’ve got Chuck Ragan on the 1st May and Tool the following evening. Are people being considerate at shows? Anybody masking up?