AEW Friday Night Rampage

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, 69MeDon said:

Danielson vs Nick Jackson

F677467C-FD40-46B6-86EC-B13397FE6C99.gif.2903a9b86db929b815ef8d84b2937f8d.gif

In retrospect, it’s hilarious to even suggest he was staying with WWE.

“Do you want to sign with us, where your first two matches will be Kenny Omega and Nick Jackson, or do you want to continue the best of seventy nine series with Jey Uso in WWE?”

Funny how everyone got excited about how he’d want to work with all the young guys, when he’s just went to top of the card and is only wrestling the top boys. Insincere twat continues to play his fan base like fiddles 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Louch said:

Funny how everyone got excited about how he’d want to work with all the young guys, when he’s just went to top of the card and is only wrestling the top boys. Insincere twat continues to play his fan base like fiddles 

Give him chance, the ink isn't even dry on his fucking contract yet!

25 minutes ago, Louch said:

Yeah, because the best thing to do with him would be to stick him against the Travis Titans and Cole Karters of the world.

I’m not saying he should, just was all the hype for him before he debuted about how he’d want to be in aew. Less he does the more the better for me, can’t stand him 

I actually thought they go the opposite way round, Punk on top and Danielson working up.

But honestly this works well. The Omega match was cracking.

Personally I would of made plans for Danielson to win the TNT Championship so he could have a series of matches with various up and comers as well the better midcard workers. Maybe he'll go into that role after his run at the top of the card.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Louch said:

Dry your eyes, pal.

The name on the contract does say, “Young.” However, it reads, “Young Bucks member, Nick Jackson”!

33FA65F7-E128-4138-A4EB-B62E5B313969.thumb.jpeg.522741374c67f4229368c0a192fb9b92.jpeg

• Paid Members

You would imagine Bryan doesn't have that many years left, I don't think anyone was expecting him to come in and piss about on Dark for months with the likes of young, up and comers like Dr Luther. The money is in Omega, Bucks, Cole, Jungle Boy and the likes, which will also tie in to Bryans 'Bucket List' outside of WWE. 

It's almost like people WANT to be angry about things in wrestling these days, regardless of company. People seem happier to be angry about something or right about something being shit, than enjoying the ride of how much quality is coming at us at the moment. 

I'm not too up on the taping / live schedule, is there a reason that they taped the match last night for Rampage and didn't just show it live? Or is Rampage already taped for this week?