Merzbow Posted June 11, 2025 Posted June 11, 2025 Dear.. 12 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Jacy Jayne I wrote to explain.. I'm your biggest fan. Quote
Chili Posted June 11, 2025 Posted June 11, 2025 If you want to have a bit of kayfabe fun with Blake Monroe, then you can say the character of Mariah May has taken on the persona of Blake Monroe as her latest role because she couldn't beat Toni Storm, so she has decided to be an evolution of the 30's/40's film star by using the 50's/60's TV star come Bewitched aesthetic. So she's doing a pale imitation because it was well established her character was a complete psychopath. It's obviously NOT that, but you've got to bloody try haven't you. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 17 minutes ago, Merzbow said: Dear.. I wrote to explain.. I'm your biggest fan. Exactly where I was going to take it! ? Quote
The Dart Posted June 11, 2025 Posted June 11, 2025 As with most the name changes in WWE - if anyone is whinging about it (I'm sure they are if you look at the "right" places)...it's just cos it's different people don't like it. It's not actually the name that's the issue for them. If she'd spent the last 6 years wrestling as Blake Monroe and now changed her name to Mariah May people would be saying what a terrible name Mariah May is. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 (edited) 41 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said: Exactly where I was going to take it! ? Rather than out ourselves from unsavoury viewing habits, now we’re just outting how old we are with this. @The Dart but Mariah May is her (first and middle) name. Edited June 11, 2025 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 22 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Rather than out ourselves from unsavoury viewing habits, now we’re just outting how old we are with this. Dude, I (as did many of us) watched WOS when it was actually on back in the 80s. We've already outed our age. ? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 11, 2025 Posted June 11, 2025 Aren't we all old here? No young kiddos want to hang around on message boards in 2025. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 18 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Aren't we all old here? No young kiddos want to hang around on message boards in 2025. I think I’m one of the younger ones and I’m 35. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 3 minutes ago, FLips said: I think I’m one of the younger ones and I’m 35. I’m 34 so good chance I’m the youngest. Although mind and body are a lot older. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 17 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: I’m 34 so good chance I’m the youngest. Although mind and body are a lot older. I think we have a couple of late 20s/early 30s members on the board but not many! Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted June 11, 2025 Posted June 11, 2025 5 hours ago, Chili said: likes talking about sex and being sexy to such a point you get the impression they've never actually done it ala Richard Richard. Hey, he's done it mentally as you well know, young man! Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 3 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: I’m 34 so good chance I’m the youngest. Although mind and body are a lot older. I’m 31 so back of the line Grandad! Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 5 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: I’m 34 so good chance I’m the youngest. Although mind and body are a lot older. 32 but this place has made me 45. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 Am I the only person who is at the stage where you have to stop and do the maths to be certain of how old you are? Turns out I’m 37. That’s a bit of a blow, because I’d been thinking I was 36. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 12, 2025 7 hours ago, RedTwoster said: Am I the only person who is at the stage where you have to stop and do the maths to be certain of how old you are? Turns out I’m 37. That’s a bit of a blow, because I’d been thinking I was 36. On the opposite end of things, I thought I was 38 for ages until my wife reminded me that I was in fact 37. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.