sivy Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 I do like the Green and Page duo, they seem to have good chemistry. Evans is definitely a star in the making but I do think he loses here because you'd think they would have built it up more rather than 5 days of the show. When it comes to Blake Monroe I do think because her angle with Toni Storm was so strong that anything she did would be underwhelming. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 10 hours ago, sivy said: Evans is definitely a star in the making but I do think he loses here because you'd think they would have built it up more rather than 5 days of the show. I do quite like the idea of an unexpected title win though. Oba's title matches often seem a bit of a foregone conclusion so I think it'd be a good way to play out him maybe underestimating Evans or something. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted August 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2025 20 hours ago, Chico Torres said: The most offensive part of NXT are Blake Monroe’s promos. She’s not that bad! I thought Grace was the weaker link in that segment to be honest. Monroe was unspectacular, but solid enough. 11 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: I know it's unlikely but I'd love if they pulled the trigger on Evans. He's the best and most unique talent they've had in ages. Yeah, I totally agree. Either Femi or Williams should end up on the main roster sooner rather than later, if not both of them. Raw and Smackdown both need fresh faces, and the pair of them would be excellent additions to either show, providing they’re not pushed into sidekick roles in the way Breakker has been. I’d like to see them brought up and placed immediately into major feuds. Femi in particular feels like a Wrestlemania main event waiting to happen, although they’re both very good. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 1 hour ago, RedTwoster said: She’s not that bad! I thought Grace was the weaker link in that segment to be honest. Monroe was unspectacular, but solid enough. I actually thought that too. I've only really seen matches of Grace before from TNA and didn't follow her character too much, but always enjoyed watching her wrestle. She strikes me as someone who shouldn't be talking like that or doing those promos. It's bringing a human element that I don't really need from her, and it doesn't feel like she can pull it off that well. Just let her smash shit up. Blake is fine. At least what she's doing feels more natural for her character. Quote
theringmaster Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 Personally never seen the fuss around Grace, never got it. She has no star ability to me and looks like she is gassed to the gills, I'm convinced most people like her because twitter tells them to like her. She also openly calls wrestling fake online which is a big red flag to me (and strange when you consider who her husband is) Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted August 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2025 42 minutes ago, theringmaster said: looks like she is gassed to the gills, She is. The very noticeable voice change is due to steroids she was clearly using for her bodybuilding. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2025 Yeah, being on steroids has always been a major hurdle for someone to becoming a star. Grace is fantastic, has always had fantastic presence, even before she got in the shape she's in. I'd strap a rocket to her on the main roster. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 3 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: She is. The very noticeable voice change is due to steroids she was clearly using for her bodybuilding. If she still is then WWE's Wellness Policy has clearly gone the way of the Dodo. In fact, thinking about it, I guess it quietly did quite a while ago. Nobody can tell me that AJ Styles and others wouldn't have been suspended for wellness failures - or is it just fines now? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2025 6 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: If she still is then WWE's Wellness Policy has clearly gone the way of the Dodo. Have you seen Randy Orton? Quote
sivy Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 I thought the six women tag match was much better than I thought it would be. Jacy since winning the belt has grown in the role. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted August 25, 2025 Posted August 25, 2025 If there is any justice in the world, Oba Femi should become a massive star. That is all. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 25, 2025 Posted August 25, 2025 Main event and Grace/Monroe were both worth watching. TNA Knockouts match would've been good but the ref decisions made no sense whatsoever. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted August 25, 2025 Posted August 25, 2025 Some interesting announcements coming out of the show last night, most notably going back to Full Sail for a one off tv taping in 3 weeks Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 27, 2025 Posted August 27, 2025 Very very low bar but the blindfold match this week was the best thing Lexis King has ever done. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted September 3, 2025 Posted September 3, 2025 Interesting move having DIY show up this week, not only as de facto faces in the segment with Trick, when they’re heels on Smackdown, but also they came out to ‘Chrome Hearts’ rather than the Def Rebel theme they have on that show Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.