Chili Posted September 20, 2025 Posted September 20, 2025 I don't watch at all so what's Ricky Starks up to and how's he doing, and is Blake Monroe any great shakes anymore? Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted September 20, 2025 Posted September 20, 2025 I wasn't sure about Blake Monroe at first but this vignette seems pretty cool. She is not a glamorous diva she is a dangerous psycho and I am all on board for it. I didn't see much of her stuff with Toni Storm so I have no idea if this is similar but viewing it with fresh eyes it is something I was not expecting and I look forward to seeing what they do with it. https://youtu.be/-KAA4Ze_wjs?si=VFhTSMVT3PjnFicZ Quote
sivy Posted September 20, 2025 Posted September 20, 2025 Not sure if it's the correct place to put this but can't see an Evolve post, the Kendall Grey vs Wendy Choo I quit match this week is worth a watch. Kendall Gray definitely looks like someone who's going to be a bigger deal on NXT. Anyone else watch Evolve, I enjoy the show every week. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 20, 2025 Posted September 20, 2025 1 hour ago, sivy said: Not sure if it's the correct place to put this but can't see an Evolve post, the Kendall Grey vs Wendy Choo I quit match this week is worth a watch. Kendall Gray definitely looks like someone who's going to be a bigger deal on NXT. Anyone else watch Evolve, I enjoy the show every week. I keep meaning to as I've enjoyed some of the people they've had popping up on NXT. Just need to remember to actually watch it ??♂️ Quote
Chili Posted September 20, 2025 Posted September 20, 2025 1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said: I wasn't sure about Blake Monroe at first but this vignette seems pretty cool. She is not a glamorous diva she is a dangerous psycho and I am all on board for it. I didn't see much of her stuff with Toni Storm so I have no idea if this is similar but viewing it with fresh eyes it is something I was not expecting and I look forward to seeing what they do with it. https://youtu.be/-KAA4Ze_wjs?si=VFhTSMVT3PjnFicZ You've seen nothing yet. The gorgeous sociopath is basically her strongest suit at this point in her career. That aspect in the Toni Storm angle is probably what got her really big on WWE's radar again. I'd actually recommend watching a big comp of the Toni/Mariah angle as you'd probably really enjoy it. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted September 20, 2025 Posted September 20, 2025 Wow that does look great. I look forward to seeing what she does with it in NXT/WWE. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 25, 2025 Posted September 25, 2025 Jazmyn Nyx is going/gone which has ruined all my hopes for a Fatal Influence main roster run. Bastards. Quote
AnotherCrapUsername Posted September 25, 2025 Posted September 25, 2025 Caught the Oba Femi vs Trick Williams match last night. It's my first time catching either as I don't normally watch NXT or TNA. Is this really the best that NXT have to offer? I thought Trick looks adequate at best, certainly not anything to write home about. As for Oba Femi, well, he big and that's the only upside I can take away from that match. Slow, clumsy looking with offense that looks like it's straight from a backyard fed. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 25, 2025 Posted September 25, 2025 Depends what you're looking for really. I wouldn't say it was the best match from either guy, but both guys are solid in what they do. They would definitely slot into the main roster pretty easily. Quote
sivy Posted September 25, 2025 Posted September 25, 2025 Another Solid Evolve show this week. Two good matches. Kendall Grey again looks a prospect and good main event. They seem to be on a roll heading into the first Evolve special in 3 weeks. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted September 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2025 (edited) It's NXT No Mercy TONIGHT! MATCHES NXT Championship: Oba Femi (c) vs. Ricky Saints Weaponized Steel Cage Match: Jordynne Grace vs. Blake Monroe NXT Women's Championship: Jacy Jayne (c) vs. Lola Vice NXT North American Championship: Ethan Page (c) vs. Tavion Heights NXT Underground Match: Jaida Parker vs. Lash Legend WWE Women's Speed Championship: Sol Ruca (c) (with Zaria) vs. Lainey Reid Je'Von Evans vs. Josh Briggs Edited September 27, 2025 by Kamran Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 27, 2025 Posted September 27, 2025 Solid lineup as usual. Expecting Lola to win as they seem to be getting behind her lately. Will be interesting to see what TNA involvement happens after the recent chaos. Not particularly interested in Ricky winning but could be a way of getting the belt off Oba. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted September 28, 2025 Posted September 28, 2025 (edited) Decent show I thought. Definitely the future of WWE in terms of new stars is fine - Ethan Page, Oba Femi, Ricky Saints, Trick Williams, Blake Monroe and Lola Vice are all stars that just need the right time to be called up in my opinion. Definitely others too but those stand out to me. Edited September 28, 2025 by Snitsky's back acne Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 28, 2025 Posted September 28, 2025 Time for Oba to step up hopefully. Poor Lola. Thought it was her time. Solid show again, although I need more than 3 minutes of Sol Ruca. Give me a solid 5 at least. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.