2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

• Paid Members
On 1/8/2021 at 8:08 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

Tommy Larsoda, former pitcher for the Brooklyn Dodgers and Kansas City Athletics but more famously a coach for the LA Dodgers whom he also managed from 1976 to 1996, winning 2 World Series, has passed away aged 93.

He was far more famous for quotable rants, in particular a fervent denial of ordering his own pitchers to hit people, and noting someone's pitching control being better suited to cricket. At least he managed to see his team win the big one.

(linked as the embed won't play due to potty mouth)

• Paid Members

B-Movie icon Julie Strain has died aged 58. Early onset dementia apparently. Long term partner of TMNT creator Kevin Eastman has confirmed the dementia.

Last week or so I had heard that she had passed but that turned out to be false and it seems she has passed in the last day or so.

She was probably best known for being a Penthouse Pet and the series of glorious action movies directed by Andy Sidaris she was in. Wierdly the bluray of Fit To Kill turned up at my flat just yesterday.

Personally my favourite of her films that I've seen is Psycho Cop Returns.

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members

I really do think we should stick a question mark in the title of the thread after this second incident of not death. Unless we've got a zombie Apocalypse on the way? 

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

The "Bob Monkhouse I've heard two versions Celebrity Death Thread of 2021."

I'm amazed Alan Boozy Brazil hasn't turned up in this thread the past couple of years to be honest.

0_Alan-Brazil-2.jpg