2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

Larry King has gone, obviously not being one of those American types I never actually saw his show but he was in countless films and TV shows over a long period of time (almost exclusively as himself) that he was one of those people that everyone just seemed to know who he was. Gone to haunt the Ghostbusters

Edited by Harry Wiseau

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Harry Wiseau said:

Larry King has gone, obviously not being one of those American types I never actually saw his show but he was in countless films and TV shows over a long period of time (almost exclusively as himself) that he was one of those people that everyone just seemed to know who he was. Gone to haunt the Ghostbusters

We got CNN over here. We would get his show.

He was a great interviewer. There was a reason he had such a long career, because he was damn good at it. I will watch this tonight in tribute 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:11 AM, HarmonicGenerator said:

I didn't recognise the name but just Googled, and she was Danielle Rousseau on Lost. She was fantastic as that character, underused but a really memorable performance. 

Completely agree and told her as much when I met her at a convention. That she did great with a fascinating character and I really wanted more. She seemed to appreciate that.

Scottish electronic music producer SOPHIE has passed away. A truly original and forward thinking music visionary with a sound so unique and fresh. A sad loss to the world of music as she had work with some massive stars like Madonna, Kanye, Lady Gaga but was still relatively unknown. Also a huge inspiration and icon to the trans community.