Paid Members tiger_rick Posted May 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 22, 2025 Those baby videos are all over my socials. Almost every single short video being suggested on any platform is a famous scene but with AI babies. These people have never had an original thought in their lives. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted May 23, 2025 Posted May 23, 2025 Videos popping up on my Facebook of people queuing for hours for a potato. I don't get it. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 23, 2025 Members Posted May 23, 2025 51 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Videos popping up on my Facebook of people queuing for hours for a potato. I don't get it. Shaun Ryders touring? Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted May 23, 2025 Posted May 23, 2025 11 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Videos popping up on my Facebook of people queuing for hours for a potato. I don't get it. The first article brought up on Google about it in its first sentence said "Tiktok sensation" about him. Which pretty much explains in two words the British public being morons in 2025. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted May 24, 2025 Posted May 24, 2025 (edited) 11 hours ago, Cousin Jim Bob said: The first article brought up on Google about it in its first sentence said "Tiktok sensation" about him. Which pretty much explains in two words the British public being morons in 2025. See also the current thing about people getting in fights at shops about some toy bag chain https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cvgvwvvlnv3o.amp Edited May 24, 2025 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 24, 2025 Santander has just got rid of notifications for whenever anything is deposited in your account. Now I have to go into my account and be exposed to my balance to see if I've been paid. Great. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted May 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 28, 2025 Just had a bag of Maoams and there were only two Cola ones in there. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted May 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 28, 2025 On 5/22/2025 at 10:02 AM, tiger_rick said: I think I've got to the bottom of this. I think it's my phone case. I have one of those wallet ones. When I open it and the magnet/metal bit in the case is underneath the phone, it vibrates. Can't believe I've been through two days of hell for that! Sorry to keep banging on about my phone but thought I'd share two wins from the situation. My phone now connects to 5G all over, which is rarely, if ever did before and I haven't had a single advert on Podbean since reinstalling it. I can't work that last one out! Quote
Paid Members Slapnut Posted May 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 30, 2025 People who phone you but then say hello first. If you’ve called me, I say hello first, that’s how it works! Quote
King Mal the Glorious Posted May 30, 2025 Posted May 30, 2025 14 minutes ago, Slapnut said: People who phone you You could have stopped there! Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 30, 2025 Moderators Posted May 30, 2025 29 minutes ago, Slapnut said: People who phone you but then say hello first. If you’ve called me, I say hello first, that’s how it works! I've never encountered this, wtf?? What is wrong with people... Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted May 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 30, 2025 Phone etiquette is hilarious, especially when you realise how auto-pilot people's niceties are. "Afternoon raid, how are you?" "Can't complain." "Yeah, good thanks." ...... I didn't ask....? Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 30, 2025 Posted May 30, 2025 Theres a woman at my work who has been on autopilot for so long that it's just how she speaks now. I'll walk past her and without having said anything yet she'll go, "Hi yeah not too bad thanks" all in one sentence. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 30, 2025 Members Posted May 30, 2025 Got hit with a "Telephone tennis" yesterday after several missed calls between me and a colleague. Been a while. Quote
Paid Members Slapnut Posted May 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 30, 2025 1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said: I've never encountered this, wtf?? What is wrong with people... I would say it’s a trait of a younger generation who make fewer phone calls than many of us did growing up, but that doesn’t explain why once a month I get a phone call from my mother starting with a panicked “Hello? HELLO!?” before I get the chance to answer, without fail making me think somebody had died. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.