deathrey Posted April 28, 2025 Posted April 28, 2025 (edited) Absolute fuckers. Our town doesn't even have a Maccies and yet somehow we still end up with empty Maccies containers in the front garden. I think I'm the same as you @tiger_rick, I know as a young 'un I did litter on occasion but it boils my piss now. I even have one of those litter picker up grabber things to keep our driveway and street clean. I'd absolutely be in the litterati if I had more time but struggle with two young kids. I really appreciate the local folks who did go around picking it up and intend to join the effort one day Edited April 28, 2025 by deathrey Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 28, 2025 Moderators Posted April 28, 2025 I've taken the litter picker and a bin bag with us on dog walks before and get the kids to help. They enjoy it! Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 Fast food places should have to print the car reg on the packaging of all drive thru orders. Then if its found not in a bin the council knows who to fine. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 Having a go at LinkedIn shit is like shooting trout in a bucket, but look at this dreck. Absolutely none of those examples are anything like a butterfly effect. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 'I got a bicycle pump stuck up my arse. Here's what it taught me about B2B marketing.' Quote
CDM Posted April 28, 2025 Posted April 28, 2025 I saw someone beep at someone who had broken down on a roundabout. Why?? They can't do anything about it Quote
Tamura Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 Vapes. Most people wouldn't dream of sparking up a real cig in a pub or on a bus or train, but everyone seems to be having a crafty puff on their vape these days. My local train station is outdoor only with no buildings so they are all at it there too, despite occasional signs saying it's not allowed (every UK station is smoke free, including vapes). I even had to berate a customer at work, inconsiderate twat. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 I wouldn't hate vaping so much if they actually smelt of something nice like bacon or petrol or glue. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 29, 2025 Members Posted April 29, 2025 59 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: I wouldn't hate vaping so much if they actually smelt of something nice like bacon or petrol or glue. Taking it old school. We've discussed this loads on here before and even as someone that smokes cigarettes, I absolutely hate vape nonces. If I have a fag I'll do it in a smoking area or well away from others, where hopefully it's as unobtrusive as possible. It's my disgusting habit, I don't feel it's fair that non smokers should have to put up with it near them. These watermelon puffing cunts don't care where their nonce clouds go do they? Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted April 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2025 The thing that annoys me about vaping is that the whole point of the e-cig was as an alternative to get yourself off more harmful real cigarettes and yet because of attractive flavours and popularity we’ve spawned a whole generation of fuckwits that started doing it having never had a real fag in their lives. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2025 I don't smoke but even I can admit that at least some people make smoking look pretty cool. Everyone who vapes looks like a fucking twat. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2025 Been reading about "popcorn" lung recently, a new horror that vapists uniquely seem to get. It would appear that any kind of inhalation-based vice is just not a good idea health-wise. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 30, 2025 Members Posted April 30, 2025 5 hours ago, LaGoosh said: some people make smoking look pretty cool. God damn right. Channeling my inner Alain Delon in Paris. Quote
NeverYield Posted April 30, 2025 Posted April 30, 2025 27 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: God damn right. Channeling my inner Alain Delon in Paris. That could be the cover of an early 2000s Indie rock album. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 30, 2025 Members Posted April 30, 2025 6 minutes ago, NeverYield said: That could be the cover of an early 2000s Indie rock album. You've heard of The Rakes, The Cribs, The Strokes, well heres The Twats Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.