The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Got my gran's funeral today. Painted my nails black, because I remember painting them a few years ago for pride and my ex making me remove the nail varnish as soon as I could, then my gran being gutted that she didn't get to see my painted nails. 

IMG_20220902_120428.jpg

IMG_20220902_120434.jpg

• Paid Members

At the finish line of the Kerry Way Ultra on Saturday night. 117 miles through the mountains that took me 38:52:04 (got back with only 68 minutes to spare before the cut off, so it was a sweat). I think I aged about 35 years in that time. The result of it all? Think Mr. T in Rocky III. 

IMG-20220904-WA0003.jpg

Edited by WeeAl

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Went on an Alpaca walk with Mrs Facesitter and her auntie over the weekend. I had no plans to partake in such activity - I was merely driving them there - but fancied the walk. Meet my new mate Davros. We stole him and we're going to use him as a racehorse. We're on the bill for the 13:55 at Great Yarmouth tomorrow. Likes soft ground...too much. Spent most of the walk stopping to eat it. Springs into action quicker than Usain Bolt though if you give him treats. Or if a dog is nearby. Also doesn't do photos.

842576629_WhatsAppImage2022-10-08at11_09_08PM.thumb.jpeg.b8fdc4ba3cc5001add060d77d904842f.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...