The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Packing the bags for the trip home and able to add my new belt buckle to the list of things I'm taking away from the journey from Richmond to Oxford. That and two sprained joints, a case of trench foot, at least a billion blisters, an empty wallet, a new mate from sharing half the course with, plenty of memories and a lifetime of feeling pretty proud of how I did. 

Back to the City airport now in the hope that I can maybe spot David Cameron being told to wind his neck in when asking for a window seat. Something like that, for the shits and giggles, would really bookend things nicely. 

IMG_20230509_093937.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
4 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

The Bloodline? Pah. It’s all about The Hairline.

Wonderful few hours chewing the cud over an overpriced beer with (LTR) @Wretch, @Fatty Facesitterand @Carbomb.

F2C9D2CD-DEF7-427E-A0FA-B72FE56934FB.thumb.jpeg.a51f90b7086c74f347949ee8e22ee73f.jpeg

👍 So good to meet these three heroes and take in some pints by the river in the sun. Can confirm all three are absolute diamonds and thoroughly good eggs. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I'm not entirely sure why but that photo is proper heartwarming.

It was a heartwarming experience in general - largely because I had heartburn trying to keep up on the ale, but all three lads were three of the nicest blokes you could wish to meet and we had an absolute ball shooting the breeze as well, we had loads in common and enjoyed taking in the absurdity of the fact we were still posting on this mad site after all this time. Handsome devils too as I’m sure you’ll all agree, though I think our next meet-up might have to be in Turkey…

Hope I haven’t got this horribly wrong as it would ruin my street cred but general consensus was let’s all try and meet up again and get more ‘Keffers involved. It was ace. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

The Bloodline? Pah. It’s all about The Hairline.

Wonderful few hours chewing the cud over an overpriced beer with (LTR) @Wretch, @Fatty Facesitterand @Carbomb.

F2C9D2CD-DEF7-427E-A0FA-B72FE56934FB.thumb.jpeg.a51f90b7086c74f347949ee8e22ee73f.jpeg

What a team. 

Got a nice one of me with the cat looking like she's about to do some yoga on my arm. I've put on a fair bit of weight, I dread to think what my blood glucose is going to be like. Enough now. I need to sort my stuff out. 

20230528_171359.JPG

• Awards Moderator
8 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

We need to arrange a meet up for those who still have luscious, thick locks of hair too. We could do it close to the slaphead meet-up and finish the day with a tug of war or arm wrestling.

Let It Be Vs. Let It Go. I’m up for that.

24 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

We need to arrange a meet up for those who still have luscious, thick locks of hair too. We could do it close to the slaphead meet-up and finish the day with a tug of war or arm wrestling.

You know when the English taunted the French with two fingers at Agincourt?

The hirsute among us can hold up shampoo bottles and combs.

• Awards Moderator
5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

You know when the English taunted the French with two fingers at Agincourt?

The hirsute among us can hold up shampoo bottles and combs.

Don’t worry, we’ll hold up mirrors and photos of Harry Kane’s trophies. So just a mirror, really.

2 hours ago, King Coconut said:

As the proud owner of a full head of hair I am very happy to be part of this.