The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

• 4 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Remember when I went on a few dates last year and for once didn’t make a complete and utter balls of it? Well, here’s us, 10 months later.

087845B4-B57E-4B79-80B2-169F60ED7B03.thumb.jpeg.8100e55ddefe98d9ebb4d822406036ab.jpeg

She’s the most incredible, wonderful person I’ve ever met and every day I feel like I’ve won the lottery a hundred times over. Makes all the sweaty, Guinness-back, cancer-chat experiences worth it.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Remember when I went on a few dates last year and for once didn’t make a complete and utter balls of it? Well, here’s us, 10 months later.

087845B4-B57E-4B79-80B2-169F60ED7B03.thumb.jpeg.8100e55ddefe98d9ebb4d822406036ab.jpeg

She’s the most incredible, wonderful person I’ve ever met and every day I feel like I’ve won the lottery a hundred times over. Makes all the sweaty, Guinness-back, cancer-chat experiences worth it.

This is where we need a heart emoji. 

And downvotes. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I don’t think I could be happier for anyone else on the forum chief. Good man.

6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

You're killing your gimmick, @Frankie Crisp! Kayfabe!

Here's us at a family meal recently:

Y1oSD7a.jpg

It's been a whopping sixteen years together now. Blimey!

What a glorious mane you have, very jealous. 

This is a great thread - even if at first it does slightly confuse you for some reason that the poster looks nothing like their avatar. For instance, I automatically associated Ronnie with Scott Steiner per his previous avatar (you look better in real life, don’t worry)

• Awards Moderator

Just FYI, I cursed it with that post.

It’s Siobhan’s birthday, we’re at her party with all of her friends and family and everyone’s having a great time. I’m in charge of music and it was all going well - standard playlist and a few requests keeping everyone happy. Getting lots of pats on the back. Great.

Just went to the loo and I came out, buzzing at how the night was going and how much Siobhan is enjoying herself. So happy for her and wanted to show some affection. Just walked up behind her, put my hands on her waist and asked in her ear what song she wanted next.

It was her Auntie. I’m being laughed at by a room.

Kill me.

• Paid Members
On 1/28/2023 at 3:28 PM, Frankie Crisp said:

That's awesome. 

I did my hi-viz nails yesterday. 

20230131_014959.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Been letting myself go a little since the new year, very much turning 30, feeling comfortable and happy in my work meant I just wasn't dressing or looking well, getting to work, finishing and then just going out for drinks.

Finally sorting myself out a little, better diet, signing back up to the gym, sorting my PhD and decided that even though I absolutely hate people touching my face and hair decided to finally get a beard trim and haircut yesterday as I was beginning to look incredibly disheveled and ill.

It'll be a long process to get to a stage I'm fully happy in how I look but small steps.

MVIMG_20230323_142712~2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Just got my first tattoo. I'd been meaning to get it for a while. It's both an homage to Daft Punk, and to try and remind myself when I'm struggling with recognising and processing emotions that I'm not a "robot" like I always call myself. 

EDIT: I took the wrapping off. 

20230408_125939.JPG

20230408_174700.JPG

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

IMG_9787.thumb.jpeg.bc89816426977ea44778c04f7d06a7b5.jpeg

Finally had a troublesome tooth removed after months of delay.

Thank goodness for the anaesthetic but bloody hellfire was that a rough experience. They kept yanking my jaw open, they couldn’t get it out on the first try so had to cut it in half, and then they had to get a big lad in to do a final, forceful pull (fuck off, Bacon. I know you’re reading this) and with the worst sounding crack and crunch I’ve ever heard, it was over. 

A hair-raising experience. Now, to save up for the barnet transplant!

Edited by Fatty Facesitter