The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I traveled home for Christmas yesterday and the trip involved a 7 hour layover in Pisa. Normally layovers suck but Pisa airport is one of the few that is very close to the city centre - it's just a 25-30 minute walk! So I left my bag at airport storage and headed in to Pisa to explore and of course I had to do that typical tourist thing.  There are definitely worse places to have a layover! Pisa seems a lovely wee place, by the way. Italian cities never look their best in the December drizzle but I reckon in summer it's wonderful. No doubt overrun by tourists mind.

And completely unrelated but I'm only 32 and all of a sudden my beard has started turning white! Any of you gents experienced premature greying or know anything we can do about it as I'm not quite ready to look like an old man! (Sadly going full shaven is difficult as I suffer from a distinct lack of chin and a pure moon face - done well on the genetics lottery, me!)

mepisa1.jpg

mepisa2.jpg

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

@SpiritOfTheForest dye the tash blonde, the beard black and start referring to everyone as "brother".

Either that, or dye all of it white except for a bit of black on the chin, wear a chainmail coif and sunglasses, and yell everything instead of talking.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Either that, or dye all of it white except for a bit of black on the chin, wear a chainmail coif and sunglasses, and yell everything instead of talking.

You could teach maths. 

• Paid Members

Lisbon Airport. Merry Christmoos. 

Also if you're wondering why my shirt appears to be covered in fluff - it was a Christmas present bought for me by my other half's grandparents, and it's very fetching. I busted it out for the last family meal before flying out. Made the criminal mistake of wearing a hoodie with inside fluff and it's stuck to me as if I've been pounced on by a labrador. 

IMG_8847.thumb.JPG.76d9a3ccdf2df39569e24561c61d5a84.JPG

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

Had a shave and did my nails for New Year's eve. Can't decide whether I like being clean shaven, but it has to be done sometimes. 

20221231_182943.JPG

20221231_183032.JPG

At a Depeche Mode night recently, which is obviously a completely normal thing to do with your free time. The highlight of my first real "Wow, Christmas is a cunt when you're not up for it" season, but whatever. I feel like I'm a non entity with contributing to the personal threads so I'll just use this post to impart that you're a lovely bunch of people that I take far, far more from than I could ever give to in terms of day to day humour! Happy New Year. 

spacer.png