The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

57 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

There are even sets of workouts you can do from bed, in a chair, or standing if getting up and down on the floor is a struggle.

Thankfully I’m not as restricted as that - as soon as I do anything more intensive than walk it’s a bit tough, but I’m kind of used to it now, and given that I caught the virus long before a vaccine was available, in the grand scheme of long covid sufferers, I’m definitely on the milder end of the scale. 

Thanks for the advice guys, I’ll give it a go!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Back in my actual work hi-viz for the first time in almost 8 weeks. My doctor's advised me to stick to light duty for the foreseeable. 

IMG_20220128_102855.jpg

• Paid Members

Sounds like a good day out. I had a day in Southampton years ago and it wasn't fun because I couldn't find the railway station. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

As per the celebrity thread, here’s me and Peter Reid. One of the best storytellers I’ve ever met and he really, really hates the Tories. Sound bloke.

ECC6BB8D-62FA-441A-8FC1-C5F8DEE98682.thumb.jpeg.5f45c00f78b33ce2f4b8585e19584f37.jpeg

He's looking well. I'd heard that he died up in some fishing port in Aberdeenshire.

• 1 month later...
  • Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Tell me you were a UKFF’er before there was a UKFF without telling me you were a UKFF’er before there was a UKFF.

No fork in pic? Amateur.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I'm constantly surprised by how few people think I'm in my 40s when I tell them. I've looked like I do, albeit once upon a time with hair on top of my head, since I was partway through secondary school.