The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Right, fuck it. Sharing this for a good reason.

095e3a50-4c30-47ba-94ec-aa04c9159151.jpg.926b57903bf4a2712ab039f52f3c83a3.jpg

You see this magnificent, luxurious beard? I'm putting it at risk.

Worryingly, it's already passed the 'Moustache style to be decided by poll or something like that' goal. So, if I'm going to do this, I may as well raise as much as I can.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/chrisbrosnahan

• Paid Members

Blimey, I hit the £1,000 goal already. Update video below with baubles and bells.

11 minutes ago, mim731 said:

@Chris B weird question, but do you have a phone box in your house? It looks like it from the video, and if so that's wonderful.

Ha, I do not. I use a co-working space near me sometimes, and it has some phone booths.

6 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Chris, do you work on radio? I want to listen to you forever.

Also good luck with the shaving. Well done!

I don't, but I've started doing a little voice-over stuff here or there. I've actually also just done an hour-long video podcast with someone, talking about Hangman Page if that appeals.

• Awards Moderator

Met the main man tonight and had a brief chat about Tony Benn. What an absolute pleasure and privilege it was.

94403B4F-1B7B-4635-BF5B-0E9CD3A67744.thumb.jpeg.f63ecba71958973885756c6149bd1076.jpeg

Last post of mine in here this year as there have been too many lately. Unless I meet Springsteen. Or Thatcher dies again.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

Getting a snap with the wee brother just before setting off on the Snowdon Skyrace recently. What a beautiful place Snowdonia is and a wonderful time the three of us had, all getting our first trip away in two years. 

IMG-20211003-WA0004.jpg