The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

25 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Christmas jumper. I should try and organise one that's a bit more "on brand" for next Christmas. 

IMG_20211225_080551.jpg

17 minutes ago, gmoney said:

FB-IMG-1640429097893.jpg

Forcing Christmas spirit until it hurts.

10 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I want my new thing to be to create slightly younger identical photos to Gmoney you glorious bastard. 

IMG_20211225_111302.jpg

This is where we all find out you're all actually long lost brothers :)

Looking good lads. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

This is where we all find out you're all actually long lost brothers :)

Looking good lads. 

If you knew of how promiscuous my biological dad was I really wouldn't rule the possibility out. 

I was losing the hair game, clinging on to what looked like Shearer island from back in the day. Finally got the razor out and skinned the lot. Thought I was gonna end up regretting it but ironically it's growing on me, which evidently the hair wasn't. 

Also celebrating hitting 17st after being 21st 6 months ago. Once a couple more stone come off, the obligatory UKFF vest pic will have to be done!

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Nick James said:

The Mrs has gotten into photography over the last few months so I couldn't even scratch my arse without the camera snapping on Christmas Day, however she did capture a few decent photos of me.

Slight side topic - is she just learning and experimenting with settings etc by herself? Or has she been using any particular resources to learn? I keep wanting to try more but never really know where to start.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, FailedPromoter said:

I was losing the hair game, clinging on to what looked like Shearer island from back in the day. Finally got the razor out and skinned the lot. Thought I was gonna end up regretting it but ironically it's growing on me, which evidently the hair wasn't. 

Also celebrating hitting 17st after being 21st 6 months ago. Once a couple more stone come off, the obligatory UKFF vest pic will have to be done!

spacer.png

That's good going. 

Mrs Jazzy's sister got me some Rick & Morty Pyjamas for Christmas. Their visibility isn't quite what I expected it to be though. 

IMG_20211225_203307.jpg

IMG_20211225_203754.jpg