The All New Post a pic of yersen.

PowerButchi

17 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

What steps did you take to acheive this, if you don't mind my asking?

Everyone I know, myself included, have had great results with DDPY. I’m not overweight but I lost close to a stone in 6 weeks and am toned for the first time. Someone I started with is close to two stone lost and old clothes fit them again!

16 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

What steps did you take to acheive this, if you don't mind my asking?

Getting a personal trainer was the big change for me, former Samoan international rugby player working out of a private gym, so there was no way I was getting away with half arsing it around him! Not the cheapest at £360 for 8 sessions (also another factor in me not half arsing as I'm a tight fucker. It still hurts seeing that money leave the account...), but it has absolutely paid off seeing him once a week over the past 6 months. He completely overhauled any old diet plans I'd tried and gave me full workout plans to do when I'm at my other gym or at home.

2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Everyone I know, myself included, have had great results with DDPY. I’m not overweight but I lost close to a stone in 6 weeks and am toned for the first time. Someone I started with is close to two stone lost and old clothes fit them again!

Just now, FailedPromoter said:

Getting a personal trainer was the big change for me, former Samoan international rugby player working out of a private gym, so there was no way I was getting away with half arsing it around him! Not the cheapest at £360 for 8 sessions (also another factor in me not half arsing as I'm a tight fucker. It still hurts seeing that money leave the account...), but it has absolutely paid off seeing him once a week over the past 6 months. He completely overhauled any old diet plans I'd tried and gave me full workout plans to do when I'm at my other gym or at home.

Cheers, both. I think I'll do both of these things (well, I probably won't be able to find a former Samoan international rugby player, but a personal trainer of some kind).

• Paid Members

I’m currently at a football game in New Orleans. Haven’t a clue what’s going on but it’s Baylor 7-7 Ole Miss in the 3rd quarter apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️

EDIT: 21-7 at full time. Still no idea what happened. The marching bands at half time were my favourite - a medley of The Beatles followed by Foo Fighters.

4ACE0C2B-E219-4420-8551-03E5F2C5F518.jpeg

Edited by Monkee

On 12/30/2021 at 11:48 AM, Keith Houchen said:

This is probably a stupid question (my yoga knowledge is pretty non-existent), so I’ll give it context.

I caught covid very early on in the pandemic, and have been dealing with long covid ever since. I’ve found it really hard to do any form of exercise that gets me out of breath, I end up gasping for air. As someone who used to enjoy swimming and cycling, it’s a bit frustrating, as you can imagine. It also means I’ve put on a bit of weight recently…eating the same amount of calories while doing less exercise will do that to you.

So after that long explanation, here’s my question - how out of breath does it leave you? Do you reckon it would be effective for someone in my situation?

46 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

So after that long explanation, here’s my question - how out of breath does it leave you? Do you reckon it would be effective for someone in my situation?

As mentioned on here before, I’m a one lunged benny on the loose so breathing has always been a problem. At first, I struggled loads, I still do, but as DDP says, hit the pause button or modify the move so you can try it. I still use plenty of modifications so I’m not using up what little breath I have!

Stay hydrated and don’t overdo it, don’t hesitate to pause the workout. That’s the best advice I could give. 

47 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Just think about the fact that Jake the Snake managed to do it successfully. That should give you your answer.

And if you give him a few hundred quid, he’ll sit with you to watch the workout and pass on his vital insight.