Facebook updates that blow your mind v2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Etymology, of course, standing for Every Thing Your Mouth Orates Learnt Over Great Years.

Show me where the capital letters touched you.

Yep. Nothing worse than someone who is so insecure they need likes on the internet from strangers. 

Posted Images

• Paid Members

An old friend of mine has really gone off the deep end this year. She was always the kooky new age type, but social media echo chambers are a powerful drug, and its reached a point where I've just had to cut my ties and remove her from my friend lists. 

Luckily for me her page is public so I can still spy on what new insanity she's spouting, for a laugh, like the piece-of-trash human being that I am.

Here's some recent christmas crackers:

FB_IMG_1609364394196.thumb.jpg.df4d2c6e868f1b9692ba0c9aee298a9e.jpgFB_IMG_1609364488950.thumb.jpg.ef3ed1aa002410eb2630cf2830c47fe7.jpgFB_IMG_1609364645861.thumb.jpg.4cdc73acd7daea8318c8517febcb50f7.jpgFB_IMG_1609364686921.jpg.b8d1425d911d24fdca5a014caee2d9e9.jpg

some days my blood pressure can take it, but when I see this shit first thing in the morning I end up getting as wound up as Ricky Knight when someone bashes Boris, and that's not healthy.

14 hours ago, CoreyVandal said:

FB_IMG_1609364488950.thumb.jpg.ef3ed1aa002410eb2630cf2830c47fe7.jpg

If only someone would think to identify the active ingredients in these herbal remedies and concentrate them into an easily administerable format, like a tablet or a syrup. Then they could use these to manage the symptoms. Then if they could get a little bit of the virus, this would let their bodies fight it off, naturally, the way nature intended.

Oh. Wait.

• Paid Members

"COVID vaccination is female sterilisation"

Which is why they're starting with the 90 year old women in care homes, because they're the ones popping out babies left, right and centre.

Amazing how many will share this stuff blindly without giving any thought as to whether it makes sense, while simultaneously calling everyone else sheep.

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

"COVID vaccination is female sterilisation"

Which is why they're starting with the 90 year old women in care homes, because they're the ones popping out babies left, right and centre.

Amazing how many will share this stuff blindly without giving any thought as to whether it makes sense, while simultaneously calling everyone else sheep.

Well, no-one who has had the vaccine in this country has got pregnant since, so check mate.

My wife’s just had one from her friend about the government’s definitely legit and not a scam “Stay in to Help Out” scheme where everyone who stays in tonight gets £300, all you have to do is fill in an online form and it will be in your account tomorrow and your details definitely not in the hands of cyber-criminals

• Paid Members
On 12/31/2020 at 12:36 PM, CavemanLynn said:

If only someone would think to identify the active ingredients in these herbal remedies and concentrate them into an easily administerable format, like a tablet or a syrup. Then they could use these to manage the symptoms. Then if they could get a little bit of the virus, this would let their bodies fight it off, naturally, the way nature intended.

Oh. Wait.

As someone once said, "we have a word for alternative medicine that works - medicine".

• 3 weeks later...