Facebook updates that blow your mind v2

Otto Dem Wanz

In response to ongoing rubbish issues in the area.

I've read it a few times and I still can't quite work out what he's on about. 

Cropped first line as I am struggling to blur the name and it's late.

Edit: Posted today as well, and not Wednesday?

Screenshot-2020-08-02-at-00-26-16-Edited

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members

On 8/2/2020 at 12:16 AM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Source: "A different type of Art".

FB-IMG-1596323412567.jpg

I'm sure there's a whole Twitter account dedicated to these, but there's at least a thread here, of when the algorithms designed to create these shirts go mental;

My best mate and his wife had a baby in February. I was really happy for them, but over the last 2 months all that either of them have posted are parenting memes and “inspirational” quotes. I tend to just roll my eyes at them, but this one today is the worst one yet.

LAEXUli.jpg

Edited by WyattSheepMask

My sister in law has fallen for this Plandemic Movie bullshit hook,line and sinker. She's spent the whole day trying to share the video on Facebook, which you can't do because Facebook have blocked it due it being a load of twaddle, and has been ranting and raving every 10 minutes about how "they don't want us to know the truth"

Ah yes, the evil group known simply as "they". She's a fucking idiot

On 8/11/2020 at 12:44 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

My best mate and his wife had a baby in February. I was really happy for them, but over the last 2 months all that either of them have posted are parenting memes and “inspirational” quotes. I tend to just roll my eyes at them, but this one today is the worst one yet.

LAEXUli.jpg

Was there another photo or some text with this? as I can't see what the woman in Blue did so the redhead just comes across like an obnoxious cow 

That was the picture as it was posted, but yeah I assumed the other part of it had the woman in blue saying something. Doesn’t excuse Redhead’s holier than thou take on things though.

They've now taken to posting things by The Gottman Institute. A quick google shows them to be a married pair of psychologists who focus on relationship health (mainly for couples, ironic as one of them has been twice divorced), but anything anyone says now gets a Gottman thing attached to it-

“Well, the Gottman Institute says...”, “Well according to the Gottman Institute...”, “That’s one way of looking at it, but the Gottman Institute says that...”

And this morning we’ve all had a dose of “Emotion Coaching” (again, there seems to be another part to this, but that’s how the picture was posted)

rIRBAbA.jpg

I just want to say “will you shut the fuck up”, but I know doing so will cause more things than it will solve, so I’m just going to have to take it on the chin

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Awards Moderator
4 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

That was the picture as it was posted, but yeah I assumed the other part of it had the woman in blue saying something. Doesn’t excuse Redhead’s holier than thou take on things though.

They've now taken to posting things by The Gottman Institute. A quick google shows them to be a married pair of psychologists who focus on relationship health (mainly for couples, ironic as one of them has been twice divorced), but anything anyone says now gets a Gottman thing attached to it-

“Well, the Gottman Institute says...”, “Well according to the Gottman Institute...”, “That’s one way of looking at it, but the Gottman Institute says that...”

And this morning we’ve all had a dose of “Emotion Coaching” (again, there seems to be another part to this, but that’s how the picture was posted)

rIRBAbA.jpg

I just want to say “will you shut the fuck up”, but I know doing so will cause more things than it will solve, so I’m just going to have to take it on the chin

It seems like you’re really upset. Can you tell me more about it?