Facebook updates that blow your mind v2

Otto Dem Wanz

Yeah. One of my mums friends, who has since blocked me, was one of those constantly posting bullshit things about foreigners getting free booze from supermarkets and the like. The final straw was when on two consecutive days she posted two pictures of completely different men saying this is what Jon Venables looks like now. When I pointed out that they can’t both be right and someone’s, probably both of these lives are being ruined by these posts she said “Better safe than sorry” with no hint of self awareness. She is also married to a foreigner. 

7 minutes ago, gmoney said:

She must be loving all the free booze. 

It seemed it wasn’t available to the Irish and we were ok because we came over here and worked, unlike the ones who come over and don’t work, they steal our jobs instead. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Not sure if it's exactly the right thread, but this is one of the best things I have read on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/879129352289667/posts/1579897635546165/

(Embedding's not working, but the précis is "How LOTR would have gone if Bilbo had left Frodo an Apache helicopter. READ IT.) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

An old friend of mine has really gone off the deep end this year. She was always the kooky new age type, but social media echo chambers are a powerful drug, and its reached a point where I've just had to cut my ties and remove her from my friend lists. 

Luckily for me her page is public so I can still spy on what new insanity she's spouting, for a laugh, like the piece-of-trash human being that I am.

Here's some recent christmas crackers:

FB_IMG_1609364394196.thumb.jpg.df4d2c6e868f1b9692ba0c9aee298a9e.jpgFB_IMG_1609364488950.thumb.jpg.ef3ed1aa002410eb2630cf2830c47fe7.jpgFB_IMG_1609364645861.thumb.jpg.4cdc73acd7daea8318c8517febcb50f7.jpgFB_IMG_1609364686921.jpg.b8d1425d911d24fdca5a014caee2d9e9.jpg

some days my blood pressure can take it, but when I see this shit first thing in the morning I end up getting as wound up as Ricky Knight when someone bashes Boris, and that's not healthy.