I am in the middle of watching THE SHIELD

Currently near the end of the fourth season. The write ups are correct, it should definitely be mentioned in the same breath as the top TV shows. Infact if it continues on its trajectory it will be right up there. The ensemble is great and there are moments that come out of fucking nowhere. Its great. Can't believe I sat on it for this long

• Paid Members
Just now, marc2j said:

I have also turned up very late to the party and am enjoying Homeland. Its awesome and has me proper gripped.

There’s a moment in series 1 where I was so tense I thought my heart was going to give out! Really great TV

28 minutes ago, gmoney said:

It's a load of old spunk if that's what you mean.

It’s actually 20% genius locked room mystery and 80% making Caroline Quentin look like a greedy pig by having her always eating and out of breath whilst the titular hero not so subtly calls her a fatso. It’s probably not aged as well as you’ll all remember it!

I’m up to series 7 of The Office. It’s still enjoyable but the decline set in a while back. I’m not surprised when they have to make 300 episode a series and what was with all those 40 minute episodes? As I said it is enjoyable but the inevitable slip in to full scale traditional sitcom along with family ethos and soapy drama takes away more than it gives. I think I miss Holly more than Michael but Kimmy Schmidt and Zach Woods are fine additions. Surprisingly I enjoy Ed Helms as well.

Superstore continues to be brilliant. Now we are into the third season some of the relationships between characters are really taking shape. Still an easy, funny watch. 

How To Get Away With Murder continues to be ludicrous but Viola Davis is so good. And Cicely Tyson playing her mum makes for some brilliant scenes. 

Staged was excellent. Not a big fan of Sheen and Tennant (The Good Fight aside) but their chemistry is sensational. 

1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Superstore continues to be brilliant. Now we are into the third season some of the relationships between characters are really taking shape. Still an easy, funny watch. 

Started this as my 'late night going to sleep viewing' on your continued championing and very much enjoying it.