12 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Mrs Jazzy wants to try and get hold of all of Hawaii 5-0 (the new one) on DVD now. Presumably to try and get me to sit through it with her. 

I can't tell you if it's any good or not, but I do happen to know that there are at least *10* series of this, so I hope for your sake it is. 

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost fucking wept when I saw Mays was in it. In many ways, I'm Nilsen's 13th victim.

Is this like when they do spinoffs like CSI:Miami and Law & Order:SVU? 

He paid for my breakfast once, so I'll not have a word against him. 

Posted Images

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I can't tell you if it's any good or not, but I do happen to know that there are at least *10* series of this, so I hope for your sake it is. 

She's watched them all and loves them. 

Me and the Mrs watched all of It's A Sin across Friday and Saturday and I can honestly say I can't remember the last time a show got to me as much as it did. Both of us ended up dreaming about it and it stuck with us for the past couple of days. It's a fantastic series, incredibly sad but still very funny at times. Keely Hawes is great but Olly Alexander steals it.

6 minutes ago, Factotum said:

No spoilers but she got the biggest reaction a TV character has out of me in a long long time.

I can't seem to get spoiler tags to work but if you're referring to the bit I think you are then yeah, absolutely jaw dropping.

Edited by cobra_gordo
2 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

Me and the Mrs watched all of It's A Sin across Friday and Saturday and I can honestly say I can't remember the last time a show got to me as much as it did. Both of us ended up dreaming about it and it stuck with us for the past couple of days. It's a fantastic series, incredibly sad but still very funny at times. Keely Hawes is great but Olly Alexander steals it.

Agreed. I'd say the last time a show got to me that much was Years and Years in 2019.. funnily enough another RTD work.

• Paid Members

Russell T Davies' writing is phenomenal. I watched the entire thing today (on an otherwise wasted day off). Just superb stuff. An amazing mix of easy and difficult to watch, with joy and heartache and tragedy and love all in there. 

My girlfriend was watching Bridgerton on Netflix over the weekend and every time I looked up at the TV, Sally Webster’s daughter was getting furiously rutted. Every single time. Also, once you find out who her mum is, it’s impossible to unsee Sally Webster while she’s riding some bloke on a four poster bed, as they look so alike. 

There’s amazing unintentional comedy in Bridgerton when due to vowing to end his fathers lineage with himself the love interest always pulls out and jizzes on a hanky. It’s one of the shows biggest romantic pay off’s when he shoots his load up young Miss Webster. I watched every last episode, it’s replaced You as my Netflix guilty pleasure.

Also has Jill Bigelow from Line of Duty pushing dem titties up in to the stratosphere. One for the Vintage Bintage thread.

I was in the same class as Rege Jean who stars in Bridgerton at secondary school, so I saw what people are seeing now years ago in the changing rooms after games.

Nice guy. Was tipped to be the new Bond as well which I hope happens so I can say I went to James Bond's birthday parties.

The BBC here puts on a medley of programme snippets as a filler when the local news should be on (because it’s not in HD) & I’ve been trying to work out for ages what one of the programmes was because it looked good.  I’ve just googled years & years after reading the comments in here & that’s the show I was trying to find.  Definitely going to give it a go. 

I've been looking forward to It’s A Sin since the trailers started over Christmas.  I’m glad it’s getting such good reviews, can’t wait to watch it.