• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

How good is Superstore for real? I’ve seen a few over the last year or so and assumed it could never ascend the level of King of Queens/Everybody Loves Raymond level of enjoyable shitcom

It's better than those two sitcoms, they're just mind numbingly shit (I'm sorry Leah Rimini), so you've set a low bar to beat there! 

It's pretty good. My daughter binged through all 5 seasons recently. Won't set the world on fire, but it's pretty entertaining. America Ferrera is lovely. 

11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

It's better than those two sitcoms, they're just mind numbingly shit (I'm sorry Leah Rimini), so you've set a low bar to beat there! 

It's pretty good. My daughter binged through all 5 seasons recently. Won't set the world on fire, but it's pretty entertaining. America Ferrera is lovely. 

Jerry Stiller and Peter Boyle shit on you!

• Paid Members

Has anyone ever watched the original Mission Impossible TV series? Was thinking of giving it a spin in pursuit of becoming an M:I completist. I wanted to watch Quincy but it's not streaming anywhere and I think ITV4 don't show it anymore :(

Was also considering The Twilight Zone, but might save that for October.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Have you seen all of Columbo Devon? 

No. I have watched a lot of them back during my uni days though and quite liked them.

13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Charlie Hunnam's bad accent crown only just remains intact.

• Paid Members

I think the episode where they all become firefighters is my favourite King of the Hill so far, especially Boomhauer's recollection. Absolutely brilliant.

I've been going through Masters of Horror, which started really well but went completely to shit in the second series. The best episodes are Joe Dante's two.

The second series of American Vandal starts really well too, it's amazing how well they captured the Netflix crime documentary style.