• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Chris B said:

That GI video really is fantastic. The bit where he explains pubs is so much fun.

I caught it on a fluke at about half seven on a Saturday morning on Talking Pictures waiting for The Big Job. It's brilliant isn't it? There's another good one they put on there about the trains that used deliver letters at weird times now and again.

Edit: Here's the GI video for anyone who's not seen it. It's a super watch. Top class meta reference to Mr Chips too.

Edited by PowerButchi

6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

The rule is if they're good and / or not a twat, they're not Marvel or the other lot.

Can we talk about telly again now?

Exactly. Next up for me is Servant. All I know is Shamalayan is involved so it could be balls. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Exactly. Next up for me is Servant. All I know is Shamalayan is involved so it could be balls. 

It will be. But because it's him, it will convince you that it's not for a decent period of time before you think, "Christ this is fucking shit".

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Started watching The Twilight Zone a couple of nights ago, the original series. Amazing how they had at least one big star for almost every episode of this. Great stuff, as expected.

I watched a handful of the new, Jordan Peel produced, reboot a few months ago and they were pretty shit. It was trying too hard to be like Black Mirror.

I'm really surprised to have not see more people talking about Unorthodox on Netflix. It's only a four episode mini series but it's one of the best things I've seen in years. Outstanding in all aspects of television.