• Paid Members
On 2/27/2021 at 6:28 PM, wordsfromlee said:

Stevie fuckin' Arnott is back.

Superb! My wife has nearly caught up- we finished season 4 last night. Just the Stephen Graham series and then she's up to date. 

Series 1 still gave us the greatest line ("Nobody's blacker than me, son!") and the greatest moment (when Neil Morrissey flobbed in Vicky McClure's barnet).

• Moderators
On 2/26/2021 at 5:55 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

I think the episode where they all become firefighters is my favourite King of the Hill so far, especially Boomhauer's recollection. Absolutely brilliant.

I love Bill's, when he's fatter, balder and even more of a pig. William Fontaine De La Tour Dauterive is my favourite sadsack ever. Have you seen the one where he goes to New Orleans to visit his family yet? Top episode. Cousin Gilbert alone is fantastic.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
On 3/2/2021 at 5:50 PM, SuperBacon said:

Quietly slipped under the radar, but Chappelle's Show is now on Netflix. 

If you haven't ever seen it, it's a hard recommend. 

I've not watched Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories in years. The Player Haters' Ball is a classic as well. 

Just been channel hopping and Colin Murray is presenting Countdown at the moment. I didn't realise Nick Hewer had left. I knew Ann Robinson was taking over at some point though. 

I finished Still Game. Really good show. Need to find another sitcom to crack on with now I think. Is Seinfeld still on Prime so I can finish that off? 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Speaking of six months free, finally using my AppleTV that I got with my phone last year. Defending Jacob is an 8 parter that I’ve two left to watch. A bloke from Marvel is the lead but don’t let that put you off. JK Simmons plays a murderer in prison for life and in my mind it’s Big Vern. 
But it’s a real decent watch, not over the top like some legal thrillers can be. 

Man that All 4 player is absolute dogshit. The amount of times I accidentally turned It’s a Sin off or over rewound it. If Netflix can put it’s six million tv shows and films in to a tiled rewind/forward format why can’t everyone else?

The Offfice is surprisingly watchable in to series 8. It’s waned considerably but it still offers the comfort watch experience that keeps me plodding on. Still not sure if I love or hate Robert California but I’m pretty sure that’s how he’d like it.

• Paid Members

I may hold off until Brooklyn 99 series 7 arrives in Netflix later this month (26th) and fly through that in a couple of days. The American Office does look tempting. As does going back through Parks & Rec for another Ron Swanson fix. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Speaking of six months free, finally using my AppleTV that I got with my phone last year. Defending Jacob is an 8 parter that I’ve two left to watch. A bloke from Marvel is the lead but don’t let that put you off. JK Simmons plays a murderer in prison for life and in my mind it’s Big Vern. 
But it’s a real decent watch, not over the top like some legal thrillers can be. 

I mean, JK Simmons is also a bloke from Marvel.